MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/04/2008 08:03 PM

yet another new one...

justjude

I have just been browsing and reading posts, and for the 1st time I feel as if I am not alone. I was diagnosed last year, can't even remember when, cause I gave up on Dr.'s. But the pain is just constant. Nobody understands. Nobody. It is such a relief to read these posts. I could just cry.

Here come the waterworks.

I'm so glad this is here

06/05/2008 04:09 AM
Leonardy

We hear ya! This site is the only thing that keeps me sane.I'm so glad I found it!

06/05/2008 04:35 AM
tsage
tsage  

Welcome to the group! I'm glad you found the site. Just remember...you aren't alone and you'll receive lots of valuable feedback and support on this forum.

06/05/2008 05:22 AM
AngelBooze
AngelBooze  

Welcome justjude! I know that you will find the support and information that you need here on this site. I have had alot of support from all the wonderful fibromites and they have helped me through some rough times. I hope that you find this forum to be just what you needed like so many of us did and still do.

{{Soft & Gentle Hugs}}Smile

06/05/2008 05:28 AM
lorraineeire
lorraineeire  

Welcome to the group. I am new too and if you ever need to talk i am here for you

06/05/2008 05:40 AM
booklady14
booklady14  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Welcome aboard to you new ones! If you are looking for a place to cry, whine, fuss, complain or just have a fit - then you'll be right at home here Smile Read some of the old forums for more information. PM someone for a private conversation or jump on a post and add your two cents. Welcome, Kathy

06/05/2008 07:37 AM
JamClarks
JamClarks  

Welcome to our family!

Jamie Smile

06/05/2008 07:37 AM
justjude

Thank you all for the warm welcome. This is so amazing, I had no clue that there were so many of us! For now I will spend a good part of my time reading, and then I will jump in with my 2 cents! Thank you all. Jude

(LOL @ fibromites)

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved