MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/15/2008 05:14 AM

Out the door to the pain clinic

foxyroxy1
foxyroxy1  

Dizzy I am leaving for the pain clinic in 15 minutes. I hope I have better luck this time then I have in the past. I really dont have high hopes or expectations anymore though. I was told bay a nurse at a support program I go to to make sure I don't go in there with an attitude otherwise I WILL be treated badly. So, I will try my hardest to be nice as pie but that is really hard for me lately when I am in so much pain. Just ask my family and friends.

Anyway, just wish me lots of luck! I really really need it! I need some sort of pain relief today!

Thanks everyone,

AngieW00t

05/15/2008 05:18 AM
AngelBooze
AngelBooze  

Angie,

My thoughts and prayers are with you today. I sure pray that you get something to help with your pain. I know how bad it feels to be in alot of pain because I am going through that also. So I will be thinking about you all day.

{{Soft & Gentle Hugs}} & prayers to you today

Rita

05/15/2008 08:25 AM
foxyroxy1
foxyroxy1  

So, they ended up puting me on lyrica and a muscle relaxor. I still dont have high hopes. I had some problems with the lyrica and my insurance company and the nurses are such asses to me on the phone. I actually asked if I did some thing wrong.

I am just tired of going in there and crying every time and being treated like crap. Maby I am crap!

05/15/2008 08:49 AM
mommyofsix / Friend2U
mommyofsixFriend2U  
I'm an Advocate

I'm glad they gave you something different to try. I'm not a fan of lyrica, but I know it does work for some people......just not me.

You're not crap....they are just not treating you appropriately!!! Some nurses and doctors don't have any bed-side manner at all....they shouldn't be working with people.....don't always think you did something.

Can you go somewhere else? I'd look for a new clinic or doctor ASAP!!!! You have the right to be treated respectfully and they obviously don't do that.

I hope your new medication worls.....let us know how you are! Your friend,Chris

05/15/2008 08:58 AM
foxyroxy1
foxyroxy1  

I just got off the phone with my neuroligist to see if he can come up with another game plan. Nothing like bawling while explaining it to them whats going on. My back iw spasiming out sooooooooo bad right now I can hardly stand it. I am so tired of crying.

05/15/2008 09:12 AM
Lyme2

Hi,

I have been living with pain for 4 yrs, and it stinks. We have to find ways that are healthy and supportive to our needs. Trying to live a life that is wholesome in foods is a good place to begin!

Robert

05/15/2008 09:28 AM
hurtallover
hurtallover  

I hope that they come up with something--and they call you back soon, I hate waiting for the Dr to call back. You're in my thoughts.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved