MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/18/2009 07:07 PM

I was wondering does anyone every have(page 2)

Pamela1121
Pamela1121  

Thanks Mammy!

I tried Lyrica but Lord it is not good, it makes you gain lot os weight & blurs your vision so bad.

Couldn't drive well wit hit.

Ok going ot check out now to get something been really bad this week with it & migraines.

And hip is killing ,e.

Thaks everybody

Pamela

10/18/2009 08:32 PM
raynedae
raynedae  
VIP Member

Hi Pamela and welcome!

Sorry you are in so much pain but I'm glad you found us. I hope you can get as much out of this group as I have.

blessings

10/18/2009 08:45 PM
aTinaL
aTinaLPosts: 11832
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hey, Pamela! Welcome! In answer to your original question, I never had a good minute or hour, much less a week! Until I got on low dose suboxone, that is. A bunch of us are having really good luck with that.

I hope you'll hang out with us and make yourself at home! Give a holler if you need anything!

Newbie hugs!

10/20/2009 11:03 AM
Pamela1121
Pamela1121  

Please pray for me! I had to be rushed to Hospital yesterday with migraine from my Fibro & arthritis. I spent almost all night here, becasue of the pain my migraine wouldn't go awya & entire spine was in Spasm to my tail bone.

Still in sever pain today! I am going ot see a accupunturist (sp?)

As my upper cervical chiro wont see me becasue i am out of money & wont take a post dated check for Friday. He is the only one who helps with this pain But wont help me knowing I have been out of work for 14 months. And the Accupunturist said she would be more than willing to hold check. So i am very happy as Tomorrow i am to drive 2 & half hours one way to Albuquerque<Nm for SI joint injections. and if i can't get this pain to ease i wont be able to drive. My son was so good last night helped me with my gown & putting my socks back on I held my tears in for as long as i could as not to scare little kids in waitign area. By time they got me in i had to have wheel chair as could not walk! Nurse freaked out said "Oh honey you need a wheel chair" As my spams in entire spine was so severe.

My son knew i was in horrible pain when i couldn't hold it oin anymore, so raised hell with hospital as we had to wait almost 6 hours to be seen in ER.

So Brnflwr

Botox really does work for pain in neck that brigns on Migraines?

I was to point this past week f i owned a gun there woulkd be no more Pamela. I wouldn't wish this pain along with all my other pain on my worst enemy!!!!(sp?)

Thanks to everyone for any & all help & prayers in tears again today from all pain, and if i cry it is bad as i as all of you suffer everyday but if crying it is out of control.

And out of Migraine meds & when i tried to call it in even Pharmacey is out til Tomorrow of Thursday, so i am so scared as i have had 8 Migraines this months & have tumor in neck too which they say can't be operated on :o(

Pamela

10/20/2009 11:15 AM
Pamela1121
Pamela1121  

Thank You for all of your welcomes! i need prayer as spent night as hospital because my upper cervical wouldn't see me yesterday after telling me Friday i didn't need to be worked on said i was balanced. Yeah right I suffered all weekend & then had to be rushed to hosptial yesterday for migraine & sever spasm in entire spine not sure if Fibro brought it on or my arthritis. But by time ER got me in i had to be in wheelchair as son had to about carry me as i couldn't walk!!!!

I am in sever pain today as weather is bad & my Atlas bone under skull is crooked which makes it all worse.

Sad

I go tomorrow 2 & half hours away to Pajn Clinic in Albuquerque so i will ask if they can give me suboxone i am desperate i have not worked in 14 months also fell at work then & made it all worse. I am going to see Accupunturist today who bless her heart will hold a check til Friday which asshole Doc wouldn't which put me in hospital becasue he wouldn't help me. i even called this mornign to tell him I had to spend night at hospital & if they would PLEASE see me today & hold it til Friday teh receptionist said his sister who does books said "that is t a No-no" I told them well if he would have worked on me Friday I wouldn't have had to be rushed to hospital! so Accupunturist said "Sure come in at 1:00 today i will hold check til Friday!!!" Thank God there are still some kind people in world otherwise i wouldn;t be able to go tomorrow to Pain clinic & get SI joint injections in hips. I will ask about your suboxone & pray they will giv eit to me as I have suffered so long this past week if I had a gun there would be no more Pamela!

My pain is getting worse & worse.

I pray also i get disability soon!

Thanks to everyone who can help

Pamela

10/20/2009 11:41 AM
Pamela1121
Pamela1121  

Thanks Rayneday! I hope I spelled that right.

Pamela

10/20/2009 12:54 PM
raynedae
raynedae  
VIP Member

Sending positive energy your way...what are your diagnoses? It sounds like there's a lot more than fibro going on....I hope today is a better day for you.

blessings

10/20/2009 02:06 PM
Pamela1121
Pamela1121  

Raynedae.

I have both types of Arthritis, Fibro, Migraines, Myofascial syndrome, problems with my SI joints in my hips which I have to have injections for tomorrow. my hands & knees bother me too. And now all of a sudden my toe nails have ridges but unlike my finger nails they go from side to side & then my toe nails are falling off.

Thank You dear. I was still in horrible pain but Thank God the accupunturists saw me & it has eased up some. But it was raining so hard when she was doen i had to wait a bit, and she told me I am the human barometor.

Pamela

10/20/2009 04:27 PM
Natalia5150
Natalia5150  
VIP Member

You poor dear, I am so very sorry for all the pain.

I do not go a day without pain, but lately is has been better, the fibro is being controled by Lyrica and the arthritis is being controled by T3.

I do not expect to be pain free, it is simply not realistic...but to have it controlled is a blessing.

Hugs

Natalia

10/30/2009 04:20 PM
missamelie

i hear ya pamela! me too..i gained 29 pounds in one year..not sure which med, but nothing else changed so we shall see.

i don't go a day without chronic pain. some days i can manage it better w/ my TENS unit or i use heating pad (or cool pad depending on pain) and always take my med's. i also started acupuncture which seems to help but i need to keep going and it cost money and money is a huge issue for me so that one has to wait i guess.

i may have a 1/2 hour here and there that i feel a tad of relief and can read a book, but if i do anything much my body goes into 'worse' mode. but i started physical therapy so we'll see what this does..

all the best..thinking of everyone fondly Smile

and happy halloween W00t

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved