MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/15/2009 06:38 PM

Seeing a new doc next week

0hCasty
0hCasty  
VIP Member

I need all the prayers I can get, I am so sick and tired of doctors passing over my pain like it's nothing. I really need someone to listen to me, I am ready to go stark raving mad!

Between having absolutely nothing for pain and my personal life sucking so bad I am barely hanging on.

10/15/2009 06:50 PM
naddya819
naddya819  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hey, I know what you're feeling! I just had an appointment with my new doc and I think it went very well, so I am sending some positive vibes your way.

10/15/2009 06:53 PM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

{{{Casty}}} I will keep you in positive thoughts and prayers that your new doc will work with you to ease your pain.

{{{HUGS}}} Marilyn

10/15/2009 06:56 PM
Jezwik

Casty, you're in my prayers as well... {{{Healing Hugs}}}

10/15/2009 07:05 PM
0hCasty
0hCasty  
VIP Member

Thank you so much, I appreciate it more than you know.

10/15/2009 08:16 PM
stillhopeful
stillhopeful  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

OhCasty,

I am sorry you are feeling so bad. My prayers will be with you. I believe in the power of prayer.

I hope this doctor is the right fit. Sometimes it is so hard to find a doc that takes you seriously.

Lots and lots of prayers are being said for you.

Hugs~

Christine

10/15/2009 08:24 PM
bluefibroangel
bluefibroangel  

I sure will keep you in my prayers and your new doc too that he will give you something to relieve your pain somewhat.

Big Hugs Lisa

10/15/2009 08:57 PM
HAMPTON7026
HAMPTON7026  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Add me to the list sweetie!! Glad you got a new doc to see and hope you can receive some type of med to help you this time.

Although I'm no longer dealing with the pain thanks to Suboxone, I'm still having serious personal issues, so if you need someone to talk to I'm here and I understand, you know how to reach me.

Love and Hugs

Lori

10/15/2009 09:30 PM
raynedae
raynedae  
VIP Member

Casty I'm so sorry for your troubles. Those are bad enough without all the doctor crap on top of it. I posted a link a few minutes ago about bad doctors....I'm going to post it here too so you get a look at it. I immediately thought of you when I read it.

http://chronicfatigue.about.com/b/2009/10/15/doctor-caused- ptsd-in-fibromyalgia-chronic-fatigue-syndrome.htm

Good luck with the new doctor and I'll keep you in my thoughts. Sending positive warrior vibes in your direction. Stay strong!!

luv ya

hugs & blessings

10/15/2009 11:52 PM
booklady14
booklady14  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Lori, so sorry to hear about your hardships. It's tough to stay strong when relationships began to go bad.

And, like you said, you have the pain under control, but the personal problems can break right through them. I know, my doctor just ordered me to shut down for awhile. He said too many life problems have attacked from all around and now they have nowhere to go, they turn inward, and that's when you are in bad shape.

I hope you both find a new doctor you like. And prayers for you all, and soft, fluffy pillows to just fall into.....and just breath. That's what my doctor has been telling me lately.....JUST BREATH. It may sound silly and simple, but its not. But the more you say it in your head, or scream across an empty room...it really does help. I know, I've been doing it since my dad died 12 weeks ago.

Hugs to all,

Kathy

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved