MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/17/2009 07:28 AM

New

hope08

Hi! My name is Marilyn and I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be typing to strangers in a support group. Thought I could handle my fibro problem on my own. It hasn't worked though and the aloneness I feel has reached such an overwhelming point, I am trying this as a last resort. Just reading some of your posts has made me feel less alone.

09/17/2009 07:44 AM
hatbox121
hatbox121  
Group Leader

09/17/2009 08:06 AM
Natalia5150
Natalia5150  
VIP Member

Welcome Marilyn, I am so happy you are here.

I understand your thoughts on sharing your thoughts with strangers, however you will soon learn that this just may be our only truly safe place, if we are not so lucky, or an absolutely wonderful adjunct to an already well developed support camp.

You will also learn that we are so very very very much alike, all of us here.

We have come by this condition through hard work, obsessive compulsive behaviors making us cranky and sometimes totally insane control freaks.

We are here as an adjunct to our doctors, and the treatment plans already set forth in our treatment.

Have fun, relax, and get ready to be enlightened, as there is so much support and knowledge here, it has been a joy for me, an I think I have only been here a month maybe.

hugs

Natalia

09/17/2009 08:20 AM
Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

Welcome Hope08Smile This place is full of many phenomenal individuals with hearts of gold whom you are sure to find very soon. Know you will love this support group, too.

Hope you will be much blessed today with the three world's best medicines of Hugs, Humour/Humor+ LoveSmile, too.

A Devon UK hug is winging its way to you right now along with a rainbow of hope, Love, Clarita Smile

09/17/2009 08:21 AM
Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

Welcome MarilynSmile Brain fog today!!

Love, ClaritaSmile

09/17/2009 08:22 AM
Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

Marilyn Smile

09/17/2009 09:08 AM
Stella77
Stella77  

Marilyn,

You have found the best group ever. Glad you're here.

Stella

09/17/2009 09:14 AM
River
River  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hello you are no longer alone and very soon you will have friends and not strangers here. HUGS River

09/17/2009 09:36 AM
hope08

Thank you! I'm just looking for hope in what sometimes seems like a hopeless situation.Sad Sad

09/17/2009 09:47 AM
aTinaL
aTinaLPosts: 11832
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Marilyn, you're certainly not alone any longer! You are now officially part of the wonderful world of mighty fibromites! Congratulations! It's pleasure to have you with us.

I'm so glad you found us. Because the main thing I think we traffic in is hope. Sometimes that's all you have, and sometimes it's enough. But it's a lot easier to have when you know you're not alone!

Please make yourself right at home. I can't wait to get to know you!

Newbie hugs!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved