MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/24/2008 09:37 AM

I need to know

cadburry
cadburry  

My kidneys hurt allot and I need to know if this is normal. I have not read that anyone complains about this, but I have read that Fibro can cause false UTI pain and maybe that could be what I'm experiencing?

I was taking Metformin for my poly cystic ovarion syndrome and stopped taking it thinking that the medicine was causing this, but I have been off of it now for almost a month, so I know it's not that. I don't have a kidney infection because I had the NP test me for one a few weeks ago, but she of course did nothing in finding out why I was having this pain.

Is this normal?

04/24/2008 09:51 AM
Mydragonfly
Mydragonfly  

My personal experience with Kidney problems is extensive. So I am always ready to jump and see the doc for kidney problems. I had kidney pain for years before I found out that I had a tumor and had to have my kidney removed. I am in no way saying this is your problem. I just personally dont take kidney problems lightly

dragonfly

04/24/2008 01:47 PM
booklady14
booklady14  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I DON'T REMEMBER HEARING A LOT ABOUT KIDNEY PROBLEMS WITH FIBRO. I think I would look into it a little more!

kathy

04/24/2008 07:56 PM
indianajo

I've not heard anything about kidney problems with fibro and I've had it for 20 years. Definitely make your dr look into that.

Jo

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved