MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/03/2009 03:22 PM

I'M CRYING AND VERY UPSET/MAD/ANGRY....

sosore

I REALLY NEED TO VENT. SORRY.

MY MOM IS A COMPLETE #$%^&* I DONT WANT TO SWEAR BECAUSE

I WAS TAUGHT FROM MY DAD WHO IS ITALIAN NOT TO.

BUT MY MOM MADE ME SO ANGRY TODAY. YOU SEE MY DAD HAS KIDS FROM ANOTHER WOMAN

WHO HE MARRIED, HE NEVER MARRIED MY MOM. AND MY BROTHER WANTS TO BE IN MY LIFE

MY MOM ALWAYS HAD ME LIKE HER PUPPET FOR YEARS AND ALL MY FAMILY COULDNT GET CLOSE BECAUSE OF HER.

SHE'S BEEN A LOUSY MOM TO ME. SHE STOLE FROM ME IN THE PAST.

LIED TO ME ALL MY LIFE ON WHO IS MY DAD ETC. AND PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY ABUSED ME..

SHE ALWAYS TAKES ADVANTAGE OF ME AND ALL I DO IS BEND OVER BACKWARDS FOR HER.

WELL TODAY I AM SO MAD AT HER. I SAID SOMETHING TO MYSELF WHERE I KNOW I SHOULDN'T HAD SAID

I WISHED SHE DIED AND NOT MY DAD. I NEVER EVER FELT SO MAD AT HER AS I DO NOW.

SHE STARTED FAMILY FIGHTS WITH OTHERS AND ALWAYS DRAGGED ME INTO IT.

AND I NOW HAVE HEALTH ISSUES I TOLD HER TO STOP. ANYWAY WE GOT IN AN ARGUMENT

AND I LEND HER OVER $150 WHERE SHE GAVE ME CHECKS FOR OCT. TO CASH.

ON WHAT SHE OWES ME. SHE SAID SHE WENT AND CANCELLED MY CHECKS AND HAHA

I AM F@#$%^ >>>WHAT A WITCH!! I DO NOT DESERVE HER ACTING LIKE A CHILD OR NEED ANY HURTFUL WORDS

ETC. THEN SOMETHING BEEN EATING ME UP.. WHEN I FIRST GOT MARRIED SHE SAID IF SHE WAS TWENTY FIVE YRS YOUNGER SHE WILL

TRY STILLING MY HUBBY. WELL THE OTHER DAY WHEN I TOOK HER TO WALMART. I WAS GETTING SOMETHING FOR ME

AND SHE SAW A NECKLACE THAT SHE LIKED, OF COURSE I BROUGHT IT FOR HER.

NOT HER BIRTHDAY ETC. JUST CAUSE SHES MY MOM.ANYWAY SHE WAS STARING OFF TO ANOTHER DIRECTION

AND SHE SAID OUT LOUD NEXT TO ME. OOOOH HE'S SOOO GOOD LOOKING . I THOUGHT SHE WAS LOOKING AT SOME

GUY THAT WALKED IN OR SOMETHING. I SAID WHO.? SHE SAID YOUR HUBBY.

SHE'S SICK. AND I DO NOT DERSERVE THIS. WHO WOULD SAY SUCH A THING TO HER DAUGHTER?????

WELL, I AM NOT GOING GET SICK OVER THIS. I AM ON CRUTCHES FOR FRACTURING MY KNEE

AND ON PAIN MEDS AND OTHER MEDS FOR MY HEALTH CONDITIONS. I DO NOT WANT TO BREAK

OUT WITH SHINGLES OVER THIS. I REALLY THINK I DO NOT DESERVE THIS.

ALL BECAUSE SHE HATES MY DAD'S KIDS AND THEY WANT TO BE IN MY LIFE NOW THAT THEY KNOW THEY ARE BLOOD FAMILY.

SHE SAID TO ME IF I BOTHER WITH THEM. SHE DONT HAVE ME AS A DAUGHTER.

WELL, THAT'S FINE. BECAUSE MY DAD'S OTHER KIDS HAVE THE SAME BLOOD AS ME JUST AS SHE DOES.

MAYBE IF NOT BOTHERING WITH HER,. I WONT GET SO UPSET EVERY MONTH OF BEING MIS TREATED

OR GETTING UPSET HER WANTING MY HUBBY SO MUCH.

SHE NEEDS MEDS. AND I AM DONE WITH HER!!!!.......

THANKS FOR LISTENING. I AM REALLY UPSET AND NEEDED TO VENT.

UGHHH. I WANT TO SCREAM...

Angry Sad

Post edited by: sosore, at: 09/03/2009 03:31 PM

09/03/2009 03:47 PM
stillhopeful
stillhopeful  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Dear SoSore,

I am so sorry to hear all of this. It makes me cringe because she sounds like she is related to my mom. Different circumstances, but I was emotinally abused and still am by her and I am 57 years old!! (just turned 57 lol) and I try to tell myself that she is getting up there and maybe she won't be here much longer, and after all she is my mom and gave birth to me. I have distanced myself from my mom somewhat instead of talking to her every day, I talk to her once or twice a week. I could tell you stories similar to yours that have gone on and one for years. I know you have to be hurting too, as well as being angry. If you don't feel hurt yet, you will....after the anger subsides a little. My heart really aches for you. I can really relate to what you are going through. If you would like to, please PM me. How old are you>> You certainly need to resolve these problems, especially if you are young. You don't derserve this at all, let alone many many more years if you are young.

I am sending much love and sympathy. Plese PM me and think about getting into therapy. Many years of abuse take a long time to heal.

Lots of Hugs~

Christine

09/03/2009 04:12 PM
tafoya1976

Heres the thing. It is very obvious that your mother is a petty jealous and vindictive person.

My grandmother is that type of person. You need to look at it this way. your mom has had your entire life to spend time with you and to get to know you. she has failed. Now, you have blood brothers/sisters that are showing an honest interest in you as a person. You need to tell your mother to put her personal shit to the side and think aboput what you ned in your life. Tell her that she can either accept it and at least be respectful of your siblings or she can make herself invisible when they are around. tell her if she cant handle that one simple little thing that she needs to start looking for a home to move into and that you arent paying for it.

YOU have a RIGHT to your family. and you have a chance to get it. You have a right to have good parents aswell but most people dont score very high on that card. I wish I could find my birth father and his children. Other than my life mate I am a very lonely person. I wish I know how to find my siblings. and yes i know for a fact that my birth father has several children ither than myself. so I say go for it and get to know them. if you live with your mother then either tell her to close her trap or go hang out with them somewhwere else.

By the way. your mother is an abusive person. you do not need to be living in that. I am not saying you should cut her out of your life. No matter what she is still your mom. But, you need to have seperate space. Big time. You need to set some very strict and specific boundaries with your mother as well. If she is visiting you and breaks the rules. tell her to leave and to call you when she has her head straightened out. if you are visiting her and she starts to get abusive then go home and dont answer the phone. Just screen calls so you dant have to deal with it if you dont want too. At first this will be very hard btu in time she will get the picture. And if she is saying you have to choose between her and your siblings. all things considered i would think that the choice would be easy one. she will eventualy come around anyway. She would become to lonely aven if she wouldnt admit it.

Major Fibro fog Ramble!!!! XXooXX

09/03/2009 04:21 PM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

sweetie I know this might come across wronge but I learned long ago people treat you the way you allow them to..does that make sence?

I would never ever lend her money again,and I would put down rules for yourself..dont allow crap in your life I know you love her she is your mom..but you do not have to be there for her as she is not for you..I hope you find peace with it.

09/03/2009 04:21 PM
catwhisperer

Sosore, I'm soo sorry to hear what your going thru. I have family issues also. Somewhat different than your's. I know she's your mom and you love her. I'm 51 and have a 70 yr old mother whom I love very much. But last year I had to distance myself from the whole bunch of them. There are 4 of us. Older sister, me, younger brother then baby brother. So I was always the black sheep, Last year was the last straw. My brother hasn't talked to me in sixteen yrs and he was in the hosp. with prob. and sister came from s. Il to see him didn't know if he would live. mean time i was planning and preparing for her 70th bd party. Got no help from the other two. Was not allowed to go the hosp. even to sit in the waiting room and they never drove the other 12miles to see me or anything. So after the party was over, cause I didn't want to disappoint mom. I never got a thanks or anything cause POOR TOM was in the hosp. By this time knew he was alright. So I"ve never called or went back. It was painfull for the first six mo. but it will be a yr the 23rd of sept. and I find myself alot happier that I don't have to deal with all of that drama anymore. I'll always love them they're my family but I spent 50 yrs. TRYING TO BE A PART of a family that didn't care whether I lived or dyed. You might want to try distancing yourself alittle at a time. And make that contact with the rest of your family that YOU WANT!!!!! Hope this help!!! Keep your chin up!! LOL CATHY

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved