MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/01/2009 06:40 PM

Bakery/Coffee Shop is Open ~~~~

Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Just thought I would invite all of you here for coffee, tea, or whatever your drink of choice is this evening~~~ Wink

I have (since evening meal over) made 6 loaves of zucchini bread of assorted ingredients.

You may have plain, with walnuts, with chocolate chips or with raisins ~~~

We will be eating zucchini bread until it is coming out our ears ...*ROFL*

Actually, I will take a nutty loaf to our store manager tomorrow ; 1/2 a raisin loaf and 1/2 a nutty loaf to next door neighbors because they continue to share their tomatoes with us this summer.

Grandson is coming Thursday evening so he ll need a couple of pieces of plain ~~~

Everything else is up for grabs ~~~

The door is unlocked ~~~ Just holler and come on in !!! Smile

Marilyn

09/01/2009 07:01 PM
Nitalynn
Nitalynn  

Knock, knock. I'll have a cup of English Breakfast Tea with milk and splenda. (Don't worry I carry my own bags and packets wherever I go.) But I will have a slice with the nuts please.

09/01/2009 07:10 PM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Come on in ~~~ Wink

All are welcome ~~~

House sure smells good also ~~~

Marilyn

09/01/2009 07:22 PM
naddya819
naddya819  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

OM now you've gone and made me hungry! I will have a triple shot caramel latte with whipped cream, and a little dribble of caramel on the whipped cream. (LOL I know, it's late at night for that, but it's VIRTUAL caffeine, right?)

09/01/2009 07:43 PM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

LOL, naddya ~~~ Now that sounds mighty good any time ~~~ day or night !!! Wink

09/01/2009 08:56 PM
Stella77
Stella77  

Awwwww, how nice is that??!! I'd love to come! Wouldn't it be awesome if we could all actually be in the same room together with our heating pads, slippers, comfy clothes and meds? Then we could all just sit there and laugh and tell stories.

Stella Smile

09/01/2009 09:07 PM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Amen, Stella ~~~ And , don t think I haven t thought that same thing sitting right here some evenings.

I would love to have any/all of you come to visit ~~~ Wink

Marilyn

09/01/2009 09:42 PM
bits
bits  
VIP Member

Auntie

I looked at your profile to see how near you are to me.

Too far. Sigh.

Everything you made sounds so wonderfl.

I wish I could stop by and have coffee with a few slices of your delicious bread. Of course, it would be more than a couple of slices...after all I would have to try them all.

Hugs

09/01/2009 10:04 PM
stillhopeful
stillhopeful  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Yummy!! It all sounds good. I think I will have tea tonight. Black Currant is my favorite. I will bring the tea and my sweet and low. I'll take the bread with nuts......and maybe sample a few of the others. Darn, I may have to get some zucchini and make myself some bread. I'm trying to lose weight and stay on my diabetes diet. Does any of your bread have splenda and applesauce in it?? OMG, I'm getting more and more hungry. May if I go to bed, I will have sweet zucchini dreams.

Sweet dreams to you!

Christine

09/01/2009 10:09 PM
raynedae
raynedae  
VIP Member

Nutty loaf...that sounds like this crowd Smile I'll have a cup of tea with one sugar please! Yum...

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved