MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/09/2008 10:31 AM

DO YOU WANT A CURE?

rkselter

Medicine does not have one for you. Do you believe that God can cure you?

I did not post this to mislead anyone.

This is a place to post your request to God Almighty.

No person will respond to your post.

This is just for God and you.

--- The discussion has been locked ---

04/09/2008 07:52 PM
Bkwrm398
Bkwrm398  
I'm an Advocate

Do I believe God can still heal??? ABSOLUTELY!!Smile Does He always grant prayers requests for healing? No. Just consider Paul in the NT.

That being said, do I still pray that God will heal my Mom? Yes I doGrin! I'm human and it's in my human nature to want my Mom PAIN FREE. I realize, though, that my human nature comes nowhere close to matching God's divine nature. My finite grasp on reality, situations, circumstances, etc. comes no where close to matching God's INFINITE knowledge. (God is sooo good!)

I fully trust that God knows what He's doing. So, while I continue to pray for my Mom to be healed I also pray that His will be done, that He will provide my Mom with a measure of pain relief, that He will grant her a restful night's sleep, that He will stick closer than a brother to her, that He will gather her up unto Himself and wrap His loving arms around her and allow her to be at peace within herself.

There is so much more that I could say, but I will leave off hereWink

04/09/2008 11:17 PM
summer

No disrepect to anyone (I thought it was an odd question), but I don't believe in god.

I think if anyone will find a cure, it will start with the media and money. Money is power and famous people get things done.

Look at all of all of the famous people that got AIDS, Cancer , Parkinsins and now the newest one, Autism(not that any of then are new.

Get it out there, get people aware, then comes the money. It's like being the most popular disease in school. It not. We're the nerds.

04/10/2008 03:12 AM
rkselter

No disrespect intended, but knowledge is power, and famous people are too worried about themselves to really matter. If someone does not believe in God, then they do not believe in love, and love is the root of passion. People with passion make a difference. Money is just a tool.

04/10/2008 04:26 AM
Bkwrm398
Bkwrm398  
I'm an Advocate

Hi Summer,

Good Morning! I don't feel disrespected or offendedCheerful. I'm glad that you felt you could post your honest thoughts on this topicSmile.

I hope you have a good day.

Gentle hugs to you!

04/10/2008 08:23 AM
fibroforever
fibroforever  
VIP Member

This post is being locked.

Please do not discuss religion in posts. If you feel the need to discuss this topic, please talk about it at the Yahoo Messenger chat site that so many of us use. Or, if you "know" that a particular person won't be offended, you may send them a PM.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved