MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/03/2009 01:12 AM

Insomnia

Legomom
Legomom  

Why is it so hard to sleep, even when I am on all these medications that should knock me out?

08/03/2009 03:39 AM
emendoza23
emendoza23  

Legomom Welcome to the group. Sleep is a distant memory for many of us here. Often we are in too much pain or our minds are just reeling too fast to find good sleep. I am one of them. I think the more tired you are, the harder it is to find good quality sleep. It is a vicious cycle. You have come to the right place though to find others that have experience with dealing with sleep loss.

You should really consider joining the insomnia forum, it is filled with people that have trouble finding restful sleep, unfortunately of course. We sure would like to see you visit us over there as well.

Elizabeth

08/03/2009 04:19 AM
lotsofboys

Yep, I'm right there with you!

It stinks, yes, but we do get through our days!

I'm also a Legomom!! In fact, I have an "appointment" with my 7 1/2 year-old son to play today. Who do you play legos with?

08/03/2009 05:05 AM
Mispati3
Mispati3  

"Sleep that knits up the raveled sleeve of care, the death of each day's life, sore labor's bath, balm of hurt minds, great nature's second course, chief nourisher in life's feast." (from MacBeth)

I crave those few and far between nights when I sleep well. It's been so long!

Who knows why? It seems to be another symptom of fibromyalgia.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved