MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/15/2009 03:57 AM

anyone else suffer from the shakes?(page 2)

DianaOz
DianaOz  

Whoops....I meant to say, my 'head' jerks, not my heart!

07/15/2009 03:57 AM
DianaOz
DianaOz  

Crazy 'Fibro Fog'!

07/15/2009 05:13 AM
mammy
mammy  
VIP Member

I get the shakes pretty bad too, alot in my hands, never my head. My lip has begun to quiver and droop from time to time. We were just talking about this yesterday on a different post and I see many members are experiencing this. I'm sorry we have to go through all of this but I'm relieved to see that so many members have it, it makes me feel a little better about all the stuff I'm going through.

Connie

07/16/2009 04:40 AM
emtgal
emtgal  

Diana, you made MY heart jerk with that first post! lol.

well,i'm definately feeling better about the apt in the morning. it's likely to just be fibro, and although it's just 'another' thing, it's better than some of the other options!

hope you all have a great day/night (depending on what part of the world you are in!) xo

07/17/2009 01:14 AM
emtgal
emtgal  

righto - results are in - they found a brain!! amazing really.

seriously though, got a call this afternoon from the nurse that assists my doc. all clear. which is a relief. so i have to go see him soon and find out what the next step is, or if we give up and put it down to fibro...ah fibro - what would i do without you....ummm...LIVE PAIN FREE? Remember stuff? Have energy?

eh, have a good one all! xo

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved