MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/23/2009 09:16 AM

FDA to BAN PAIN PILLS PLS READ N DO UR PART

lisaandboo
lisaandboo  

So as if it isn't bad enough that we live trapped in our bodies that are nothing but a cell of hellish pain anymore, now the FDA wants to start banning drugs to help us escape that hellish pain a bit! We all need to do our part and write a letter to the FDA explaining the negative effect this will have on all of us. Get your friends and family to write letters on your behalf as well. The more letters the better. Our voices must be heard. Even if you don't take pain meds, please write a letter on behalf of all your family here at MDJ that does. Think what our life would be like without that medicene. Here is the website that has all the info you need on it. Where to send the letters and what the alert says. Please, of all the time we are on here writing to each other giving support or laughing about funny things, please take some time out to write to these stupid people. This could be the worst thing to happen to those of us with chronic pain that rely on pain meds to have some kind of quaility of life.

http://www.painfoundation.org

It is the first alert at the top of the page. By the way, the deadline is June 30th so we need to get those letters in ASAP!!!!!!

Thanks!

Love and hugs

Lisa

Post edited by: lisaandboo, at: 06/23/2009 09:24 AM

06/23/2009 09:37 AM
hopefull1
hopefull1  
VIP Member

Honestly they should keep these things between a patient and there doctor. If a doctor isn't doing their job they should reprimand the doctor instead of the whole community of chronic pain sufferers.

06/23/2009 09:44 AM
hatbox121
hatbox121  
Group Leader

I had already sent mine in.

06/23/2009 12:57 PM
River
River  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Thank you for this very important info I signed

06/23/2009 01:09 PM
mammy
mammy  
VIP Member

Thanks for the information.

Connie

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved