MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/14/2008 11:25 AM

Stress and flare ups go hand in hand!

mamanordy

I felt better this morning, but got a certified letter from the IRS and they said we defaulted on our installment loan. But we pay faithfully every month. So I had to call them. They said, did you know that your payment went up to $235 a month in Feb? I said uh no. I cannot afford that ( I currently pay $50). So they forwarded me to another department so they could take info on every single bill we have, etc. and I was on the phone with them for a hour!!!! Now I am shakey, every muscle in my body hurts, have a headache and am trembling. They said that $50 is not acceptable, I said dont know what to tell you. So they will put a tax lien in our credit report and if we sell our home or car, they get first dibs. They are in for a big surprise. I aint selling my house, ever, or my car. I will continue to pay the $50, what else can I do? I have never missed a payment with them. Seems that $50 used to be ok, why are they changing their minds?????? I am so sick right niw, I am going to have to take an extra Klonopin. GRRRRRRR

(Thanks for letting me vent)

DebbiUnsure

03/14/2008 12:08 PM
kesslmama
faieriemama  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Debbie you are always welcome to vent here. I am sorry about to hear about your trouble with the IRS.I too have creditors who son't understand that I am not able to work and so have no money to pay them.Angry Try not to let them stress you out,you're doing the best you can. Hang in there hon,feel free to PM me anytime. Hugs

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved