MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/30/2009 02:43 AM

busy weekend

Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

Well yesterday started a busy weekend.. and it is 5 :20 am and been awake since 4 am....As you all have heard I am trying to sell my home and move back closer to my family and friends... well I wasnt excited about it til yesterday..My husband had a good chat with the new DM he will be dealing with and has secured his transfer... Then we picked up my oldest son and headed over to this community in Nashua NH that I have been looking at to rent a place at... I held my breath because I wasnt sure how the hubby would react... well he loved the community the apartments are spacious.. has 2 out door pools.. a fitness center.. a clubhouse.. and they are clean and well maintained.. and I can pain my apartment AND my birds are completely welcome with out penalty... So we looked at a few of the apartments and when we got in the car to go look at one that was across the community (its 88 acres of community) my husband says I like them... we will see how finances are and we will see if we can get the biggest one withis a den.. and on the 1st or second floor so you don;t have alot of climbing to do...I was like phew Smile if i have to move back closer to my family and friends All I wanted is a good size one floor place to hang my hat and be able to have color in my aparment and it seems I am getting everything I want and more...ok now about my job LOL.. I am a full time Kitchen designer and I called the hr in this new district and she looked into a full time position in the area and came up with........... man I almost died laughing..... a part tome Phone center person... REALLY????.... You are Really going to put a experienced designer in the phone center part time... i was like yeaaahhhh ok.... so I didn't answer quite yet .. I have one more rabbit to pull out of my hat...I am meeting my friend for Sunday brunch and See about a full time position in her psychic center she has been after me for years to work for her and now I am going to give her that chance... and I am sure she knows it..and I told my husband if I do get it I will still transfer with the company and they will have to work around my schedule and will still work for them till we get back on our feet. He was like ok.. lets see if we can sell he house in a timely fashion and not worry about it... what?.. LOL So I sit here writing this and it is 5:35 and today is my future sister in laws Bridal Shower... and I am looking at a very very long day of stress with the family.. UGH! WHY ME.... and then to morrow before we head back to Vermont I have the Brunch meeting and then Making brownie sundaes for my oldest 17th!!!!(WTH) B-Day!!! they grow up to fast... He is So excited about us moving back closer to him ( he lives with his father and so doesnt my youngest who is 14) He says last nigth in the car Mom, I am so glad you will be down here He says You will be around for ALL my Senior stuff and I am so excited! I almost cried... Earlier that day I said to my husband MY goal by christmas is to get my sewing machine fixed so I can make my oldest his quilt for college Smile

I promised them long ago that I would make them one when they graduated High School and I will keep that promise Smile So with all this hassle going on...I am starting to get excited about moving Smile I will mis Vermont but it is only temporary and it will be worth it now that I know I can live where I want and my sons are excited too Smile

Had to share Smile thanks for reading Smile

05/30/2009 03:09 AM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Wow and Good Morning, Adewyn ~~~~ That is a quite a post and with lots of information/changes going on in your life.

It sounds like everything is working well in your favor and I m happy for you for that.

Just remember to take good care of yourself during this sometimes stressful change ~~~ Don t get so busy with all the details that you forget you have needs also.

Keep us posted ~~~~

{{{HUGS}}} Marilyn

05/30/2009 10:24 AM
bc1028
bc1028  

Goodness, it does sound like you have a busy but great weekend. I hope that things continue to go your way. Keep us posted on how the house sale is going.

05/30/2009 10:37 AM
mammy
mammy  
VIP Member

Good for you, I'm happy that you are now excited. You haven't sounded so thrilled about it in the past. Just fit some rest in between all of this and take some "me" time so you don't wear yourself out. Good luck with the house sale and have a fun weekend.

Connie

05/30/2009 01:14 PM
bits
bits  
VIP Member

Everything sounds so exciting. I am very happy for you dear. Try to rest in between. Hugs

05/30/2009 01:20 PM
hopefull1
hopefull1  
VIP Member

It sounds like this move will be a wonderful opportunity for you to spend more time with your son. I'm so happy to hear the excitement in you post!

05/30/2009 07:59 PM
Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

well it is pretty hard to swallow.. but I have come to terms with it and I am started to get excited about it... I will let you all know how it is going.. and I am calling in sick monday lol so I can have a ME day lol... i deserve it after this weekend... and it is only half over .. i will fill you in all later Smile I am heading to bed phew what a day !

06/01/2009 05:51 PM
Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

OK I made it thru the weekend and took today off from work I got some more closets cleaned while I had hubby home and took a 4 hour nap lol think i needed it? i have been so sore all day today this weather has got to go..

So hubby has his transfer just needs to tell them when he is coming ... we went to the aprament community and hubby loved it with all the amenities for all of us be like being on vacation when we are home lol... we put a deposit down and once we set our move in date we can choose our apartment yay! my oldest loved it too Smile then it was off to do errands for the shower we were on the road from 8 am til 10 pm and i was up half the night in pain.. got up we set up for the shower got dressed and my younger sister and I went to the clubhouse to greet the guests and keep all happy.. took some great pictures of my bro and his wife to be i think this was the turning point for all of my family we cleaned up they kept yelling at me to sit lol so when we got back to moms i sat and fell asleep in the chair almost immediately and slept for an hour then hubby and I went to Hampton Beach didnt get back to mom til 10:30 still people there so we were up til midnight lol was up again with pain most of the night got up and drove myself to Salem mass to visit my friend Miss Diana (diva) and had brunch and stayed with her til 2 left there picked up my son went tot he store for ice cream and toppings went back to moms and made brownies had a early dinner and then Ice cream brownie sundaes for my sons 17th b=day and got on the road to Vermont at 6pm didnt get home til 10pm in bed by 11 and woke up called out for work and went back to bed til 8 and did a bunch of stuff today whilke I had the hubby around and have the newxt 2 days off also wooohooo.

now to get this house sold sighs

06/01/2009 07:12 PM
mammy
mammy  
VIP Member

Wow, well I'm glad it's behind you now but I must say, I don't know you did it. I'm glad you will be living in such a nice place, it sounds great. How's the real estate market where you live, any different then it is anywhere else? I wish you the best of luck selling the home and with the move. It sounds like you have alot more energy then I could ever even dream of having.

Connie

06/02/2009 05:49 AM
Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

lol.. nah i have never had energy so the lack that I have now is no different then growing up so I can push thru that ..but when the pain creeps up the legs to the butt i sit and heat it till it subsides enough to move again... the selling market sucks here like everywhere else... But my realator is being a snot and she is going to get a a mouth full if she doesnt step it up soon... prime months people are looking and she is not capilizing on it....especially after she talked and raved about herself and her company lol mmmm not so much lol... but going thru things and getting rid of what we wont use dont need can part with is a huge under taking and doing it a bit at a time with hubby is maing the house look great when you open the closets and they look spacious Smile... off to look at a wedding site for my friends wedding on June 27 which I am helping plan/ do flowers arragements/ keeping her on track with appointments...she calls me her wedding planner lol

cant wait to get back and take a nap lol...and i havent done anything but get dressed and eat breakfast lol... oh well.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved