MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/13/2009 08:31 PM

the ear ache part 2

smartwentcrazy
smartwentcrazy  

ugrhh. the ear ache is still tormenting me.

i dont know what to do with it anymore. i have started another round of anti-biotics per my doctors request.

i'm starting to feel really depressed because i dont think this bronchitis is ever gonna go awayy..and i feel like im an old lady or a hypocondriac..

i dont know what im feeling anymore.

i need some support.

what do you guys do when you are feeling so low?...or so sick that you feel like it's not gonna get any better?

Blush Ermm Dizzy

05/13/2009 08:38 PM
hopefull1
hopefull1  
VIP Member

I've been there and I have to say that the only thing that seems to help me at times like that is ice cream. Have you ever tried probiotics? They help build up the good bacteria in your system and help you heal faster. They also replace the good bacteria that the antibiotics kill off.

05/13/2009 08:44 PM
aTinaL
aTinaLPosts: 11832
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Smart, when I get that way there's a few things I do. I'll find something really, really funny on tv. I'll call a girlfriend. I'll cuddle the kitty.

If it's super, super bad, the only thing I can do is lay in bed and have these super elaborate day dreams. To just completely take me out of my body sot to speak. Get out of my head. Just completely go somewhere else, any place and anything that makes me happy.

I'll lay there and I'll do it for as long as it takes. Eventually it starts to lower my misery level.

Try it, you might be surprised at how easy and how well it works. I learned it from a friend who was dying of cancer and was in so much pain they couldn't do anything for him. It worked for him, it works for me, it might work for you.

If you try it, let me know how it goes.

Dreamy hugs, Tina

05/13/2009 09:07 PM
smartwentcrazy
smartwentcrazy  

hmmmm....that sounds like a good idea, i know that with all the antibiotics im on all the time that i know i must be killing off good antibodies as well.

as far as how i am doing right now, i just said goodnight to my momma and had a good laugh with her and i told her how down i am...and how much pain i'm in..it was nice to let her know how i am feeling.

ladies i fired up the heating pad..put the tv on my fav show, got my huge, cuddly, fluffy white kitty [his name is kittyluv] cuddling in bed with me, and i'm gonna grab some ice cream too.

i'm gonna try to get my mind off this ear ache and the back pain...i have to be up early for school so i need to try to relax..

thanks so much for the words of widsom ladies. lots of love. Wink i appreaciate you LOTS.!

05/13/2009 09:23 PM
bc1028
bc1028  

You know, besides the ear ache and back pain, that sounds pretty good. I hope that you feel better in the morning. Get some rest.

05/13/2009 09:26 PM
smartwentcrazy
smartwentcrazy  

AWWW THANK YOU.... i hope i do too.

gooodnight alll.

sweet dreams and i hope everyone gets a good nights sleep

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved