MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/20/2008 01:48 PM

Seeing the Beauty

coolmamma
coolmamma  

I just wanted to share something that I thought was absolutely one of the most beautiful things I have ever witnessed. Today I was walking to my van after taking my daughter to school and heard a strange noise. I looked up and it was the wind blowing in the trees. However, it was a different sound cuz it was like a windchime! Cheerful It was the wind blowing the ice-covered limbs together. It was almost like a song was being played just for me...very beautiful!Cheerful Just what I needed to lift my spirits.

How about everyone else? Have you seen any beauty around you? Let's share....

02/21/2008 05:31 AM
Aquarian211
Aquarian211  

Now I LOVE this thread coolmamma Smile

I was driving down a back road here in my town.. and I was stuck... kept trying to figure out WHY I was waiting... well the trash man had gone UP to a womans house got her trash then put her trash can back - when I drove by, I saw a little very old lady standing in her door way smiling and waving goodby to them. It was beautiful.

02/21/2008 06:02 AM
Snoopy30
Snoopy30  

Over christmas time when I was cashiering at Walmart a young couple came through my line. They were being very careful because they only had $70.00. we had to keep hitting subtotal. They had to have been only about 18 or 19 and she was at least 8 months pregnant. we finished the order and just made it under $70.00. the lady in line behind them looked at me and said"I got it" and turned to them and said "Merry Christmas" I still get goose bumps when I tell this story. I cried and hugged the customer the couple cried and hugged her too

02/21/2008 06:42 AM
coolmamma
coolmamma  

Wow ~ those are beautiful stories! Thanks for sharing! I think if we can keep looking for the beauty around us, it will help keep the pain perspective in line. So ~ let's find more stories!! Laughing

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved