MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/10/2009 10:12 PM

"My Diary" having a Fibro-Memory Loss!!

Neko
Neko  

Can someone explain why My Diary(on this website)is NOT saving my entries anymore? Is it having a fibro-Fog/memory loss? It's scary when inanimate objects start acting like people. I am very upset that I spent 30min writing my diary and it's gone!

I feel like my whole life is like that. All of my efforts and achievements are gone. No wonder I have commitment issues because everything gets taken away from me. Why bother doing anything when everything you do gets destroyed? Why bother living if you cannot achieve anything in life??

03/10/2009 10:17 PM
Casty
0hCasty  
VIP Member

I had the same problem the other day and learned a very valuable lesson. I write on a word doc first then copy and paste, that way if it goes away again it is no problem to get it up again. Just find a way to self protect. I'm sorry you're so frustrated hon.

03/10/2009 10:52 PM
TinaL
aTinaLPosts: 11832
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

EXCELLENT fibro tip, Casty!

03/11/2009 12:25 AM
booklady14
booklady14  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

thanks for that tip. I've never really got the diary working. People would give tips, etc. And after spending a good bit of time writing, the little box just disappears. It is very frustrating.

Hope the tip works.

Kathy..............Pinch

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved