MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/28/2012 01:56 AM

"Bruise" without the bruise

Bananers

Man oh man...don't touch me! Grin

I feel like I am bruised all over my legs and arms. I'm not in too much pain in those areas when not touched, but by golly I accidentally bump myself or someone touch me...talk about pain! Angry The last few days have been like this. I don't like it. Grin

05/28/2012 03:10 AM
faieriemama
faieriemama  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Oh, Bananers honey I'm so sorry you're in so much pain, have you tried a warm bath, or a some heat socks, maybe a heating blanket to cover your whole body. I will pray for you that you feel better really soon, you just try to relax, keep warm and don't let anybody touch you for awhile. Lots of Hugz and Loads of Love

sadpuppy

05/28/2012 04:59 AM
Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

ugh know that feeling.. that how i get when i am getting a cold.. like i have now.. a sinus something or other going on with wonderful fever and chills and oh yeah the bruised feeling...*mumbles something about careless people*.. hope you are feeling better Smile heat heat heat and keep hydrated water water water Smile

05/28/2012 05:36 AM
MoiraWolf
MoiraWolf  

My problem is different... I get bruises I have no idea where they come from. I'll be getting ready for bed or something and hubby will ask me where I got that bruise on my leg and I'll look down and have a dark purple bruise up to the size of my fist, looks like I got hit with a 60mph baseball. And I haven't got a clue where I got it from!

That and I slam into walls and doorways all the time. It's like.. I know the door's there, I've gone thru that door a million times. But I'll be walking thru and it's like someone moved it 2 foot to the side and the frame's in my way and I'll slam into it.

I'm weird! W00tW00tW00t

05/28/2012 07:22 AM
rwslove
rwslove  

Sometimes I get the feeling of a bruise with no bruise but mainly I'm like Mo. I have always come up with unexplained bruises. I do tend to bump into things. But, my husband does the same thing as yours. Always asking where I got this or that bruise. Most of the time I have no idea. I have gotten to where ,if he's home, and I bump into something, I'll say "That's gonna be a bruise. So you know next time you see one." Laughing

05/28/2012 07:43 AM
Fantod

What you are describing is called "Allydonia." I have it myself in varying degrees. It comes and goes. Some days I can hardly stand to wear clothes. There isn't really anything that you can do about it. I hope that you feel better soon.

05/28/2012 08:06 AM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

oh due I know that pain,sorry sweetie..

05/28/2012 02:10 PM
Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

moria i get bruises all over.. because of my steriod inhalers all someone has to do is touch me lol and i bruise Laughing yay!

05/28/2012 11:04 PM
mabri
mabri  
VIP Member

I bruise very easily too, and also get bruises that I don't know where from. A doctor told me once that I have "peach skin" Everytime I get touched at all hard, it's like bruising a peach. I also do the running into things, and swear that who ever is moving your stuff if over at my house too. I guess I need to get an alarm system so I can catch them. LOL..

I too feel that I am bruised and am not. I think this goes along with the sensative skin. I also have a hard time wearing clothes sometimes because it hurts. This is so unfair...

05/29/2012 01:23 AM
Bananers

Who runs into things?!?! Not me...Blink Grin

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved