MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/25/2012 04:55 AM

This Rain needs to stop!!!(page 2)

Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

thanks for the kind thoughts.. i did NOT get out of bed all day yesterday or last night (unless it was nesseccary).. took lots of flexril.. and my feet dont feel broken this morning my lower back hip area hurts today and that pain can be from working out so.. that doesnt bother me...i wasnt sure how i was goig to wake up this morning because my left side started acting up with the slight paralsis.. but i feel way better today.. not going to the gym today... i will give it another day... and the only thing on my adgenda today is a eetig at 130 downtown durham.. so and easy day Smile...hope everyone else is feelig better... this rain has been crappy lol... i think there was a tropical storm that pasted the coast the last few days i remember reading it somewhere.. so that there can take me down... regular rain doesnt usually lol... but of course i have been over doing it for weeks lol (i know i know you dont believe that ) lol a few nice days and i should be back to normal pains Smile hugs and love Wink

05/25/2012 06:32 AM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

Im with you I refuse for your left side to act up again it is not going to happen, the end.....

glad you are some better today,love you

05/25/2012 07:44 AM
Rubberman
Rubberman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

hope you are back to your brilliant best soon

take very good care of you

Faith hope love belief

Gentle hugs

Bobby

05/25/2012 06:55 PM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Adewyn , sorry you ve been ""down"" for a day or so and hope you re feeling much better tonight.

I ve had a terribly rough week myself and cannot wait to have tomorrow to recoup a bit ~~~

Would you please send us some of that rain ? It is sooooo dry here , we are watering morning and night and begging the newly planted grass (from the well digging project) to show some signs of green .

Take care ~~~ {{{HUGS}}} Marilyn

05/26/2012 05:09 AM
Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

since the rain has stopped.. lol yeah i am back to myself... Auntie i would be more then happy to send rain your way lol...i wouldnt torture you like that even if you do need it for plants lol

05/26/2012 06:27 AM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

Auntie we to need rain bad,but I always know it rain memorial weekend..hope it does this year as well..

well we now know our superwomens criptonight (sp) is rain!

05/26/2012 12:14 PM
Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

yeah that damn rain..**raises my fists to the rain gods** ...i am just glad theat bout is over lol

05/26/2012 05:46 PM
MoiraWolf
MoiraWolf  

yesterday was about 59F, cloudy, and we had fog this morning. Right now it's bright sunshine, 80F. Tomorrow, it will be 67F and partly cloudy and Monday will be 68F and partly cloudy.

The nighttime lows are still in the upper 30s to low 40s.

I'm just amazed at this weather. I'm from the deep south. I've lived most of my life in Arkansas or in Texas. It's the end of May! My body keeps telling me it should be HOT. This is closing weekend for my favorite Renassaince Festival and we're usually out there hiding ice packs in our hats to try to keep cool. I'm still wearing a jacket half the time up here in Cheyenne.

I haven't figured out why I'm not in a ton of pain right now with the changable weather. I'm hurting, but not much moreso than normal. Definately not flaring like I'd figure it would be. But I AM enjoying a break from the heat! To quote my daughter, when the weather's cold, I can put more layers on to stay warm. During the heat, once you get down to skin, you can't take anymore off to stay cool!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved