MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/21/2012 01:13 PM

Nyucenta????

Julzy
Julzy  

Does anyone take nucenta for pain? I have some from awhile ago, and thought it might help. Just scared of a drug interaction. I'm already on Butrans Patch and cymbalta and neither do a bit of good. Not heard back from my email to Rheumy yet either. Sad

05/21/2012 01:20 PM
mem6526

Julz, Call the Pharmacist about drug inter-actions. Be VERY careful. Wassat

05/21/2012 01:20 PM
mem6526

05/21/2012 01:24 PM
Julzy
Julzy  

Angie, I can't call the pharmacist bc I'm not supposed to be on anything but what I'm already taking... I'm just so fed up with being in constant pain, and none of my doctors seem to really understand....

I'm starting to feel claustrophobic, like I'm in this place that I can't get out of....Iits really scary, and I'm tired of putting on a good front....

I don't belong here....it's not who I am....

05/21/2012 01:27 PM
mem6526

Julz,

Listen to me...Call a Pharmacist and just ask them if there are any interactions with that med if you are taking Cymbalta and the patch too? Just so you will know for yourself. You can call any Pharmacist. It doesn't mean that you will take the other medication. Just so you have the information. You don't have to say who you are when you call. lol Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

I can totally relate to what you are saying.

I don't belong with this illness either.

I was always an active person. I used to walk like 3-5 miles each day and was always busy and on the go. I am going insane from the pain and not being able to do what I want to do. I understand how you feel.

It sucks! {I am not literally insane}

Post edited by: angelonearth, at: 05/21/2012 01:27 PMWhistling

Post edited by: angelonearth, at: 05/21/2012 01:29 PM

05/21/2012 01:39 PM
Julzy
Julzy  

I'm just a big chicken when it comes to talking about meds with pharmacists and doctors....I took a muscle relaxer instead...maybe it will help...

Thanks. ...we're in this together. Hugs. Xoxox

05/21/2012 01:39 PM
mem6526

I will call a Pharmacist right now..BRB lol

What do you want me to ask? Tell me and I will call for you. Laughing Laughing

05/21/2012 01:44 PM
mem6526

Julzy, I just called a Walgreen's pharmacist. She said that you can take a Nucynta with the Butrans Patch and Cymbalta. There is no drug interaction.

Just letting you know that I called for you. {Hugs} sweetie.

Just be careful! Kissing Kissing Kissing

05/21/2012 02:02 PM
Julzy
Julzy  

Angie~ you are the sweetest person in the world! What would I do w/o you????Silly

I feel so loopy from the carisprodol, and can't function very well right now.... I started making chicken soup for my family and have no energy to finish....I can barely walk. I hurt so bad......this in insane...Dizzy

I know you are hurting too, so thank you my friend for taking the time to call....

Sending an even bigger hug out to you!!

Now I'm crying and Iim not sure why? Maybe I'm crying for the two of us, and for RW and all the rest of us.....

Julz

Post edited by: Julzy, at: 05/21/2012 02:02 PM

05/21/2012 02:05 PM
mem6526

Julz, You are most welcome. Maybe you should go and lay down but make sure that you eat something. Let me know how you are feeling later.

Drink some water too. Maybe you are crying cause all of this crap is so overwhelming. It is okay to cry. It is a healthy release.

Hang in there Julz! Wink

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved