MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/20/2012 08:17 PM

What happened to me part 2

ushie

So after those 4 days, back to work. And then I cut and banged my hand on those STUPID file drawer things, and got my hand splinted and had to see the doc and worked from home whilst typing VERY SLOWLY and OW. OW. The last time I did that it was a big thing, because as you know Fibro amplifies regular pain into a 3-Ring Circus of Horrors. Finall took the splint off today because it was driving me mad and here I am, having missed you all terribly.

05/20/2012 08:19 PM
mem6526

feel better cat

05/20/2012 09:18 PM
mabri
mabri  
VIP Member

Ushie,

You are just having a terrible time, aren't you..I'm so sorry. You just need to take a few days and go to a spa or something. I would love to do that. I hope your hand heals up soon, and things get back to normal (whatever that is..LOL) Glad to see you back around here. HUGS

05/20/2012 09:20 PM
ushie

We all should go to a fibro-friendly spa, with soft down cushions everywhere...and yes, I need to have someone's shoes barfed in!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved