MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/21/2012 08:30 AM

new member question(page 3)

mem1318

Well hello there LOVE, Sorry to have to meet you with this crazy diagnose that we have been given. But it is what it is. I see that I've already been mention is a few posts. Don't listen to them when they talk about me. They may tell you that I have lost it. lol I'll tell you right now this is a wonderful, beautiful, loving family to be with. They all work my nerves sometime HA HA. But it is OK cause I work there nerves more. Yep, please don't get offended by any thing any one say on here. I might say anything as a friend. Not anything to try to hurt anyone. Me just being me. I don't sugar coat, I'm just a out spoken person. I do not talk much on the sickness. I do answer question to the best of my knowledge. Most of us do go through the same thing, and the answer or suggesting you get are norm right on point. My thought and a few other is to try to get the mind off of what have you down. Sometimes sillness can bring a smile and you focus on something else. Me and a few other, say stuff to keep laughter. You know we have to laugh to keep from crying. I think we need that. We do have to look forward for the next day. So enjoy what you can do. If you need to vent, scream, tell a joke,what to reply back to a silly post, have something silly to say or have a different opinion on something it is all right. That is what I say, there may be other that don't see it, the way I do. But this house pretty much know that I can do some stuff that is not expected and the post gets all off of what the post started on. So sweetie get use to it. Oh ya you may also have to use the right words in my statement to make sense. I even spell a few words wrong. If the spell check did not catch them. How do I know they wrong. lol

But everyone on here is so sweet and we have the best GL's and members. A Few that has lost their marbles(sp)but I love them all. You can not help but love everyone. Now there maybe statement that may offend you. But we are being truthful. So I say if, that happen PM that person and let them know. I may be your first one. "WHATEVER" Wink If you are not please with that. That is where our GL's come in they will take care of business.

Now that I have wrote you a book, join on in. Oh and I might nickname you something else,haha depends on what your post is. But I will do my best to stick to LOVE. I would hate for you to get confuse with me. Cause they may say some stuff to me and you think it is about you. We really don't want that to happen. HUGS!!!!!

Telling you right now I am the cute one in the house, and Ushie is the cutie pie" so don't be trying to take our place. HA HA!!!!!

welcome 2 our group 47f8fe28510d28d88149c2fbe14c78af

RW

05/21/2012 08:50 AM
rwslove
rwslove  

RW, you seem like a lot of fun and it seems they all love you. I thnk it's great you have fun to help take minds off hurting. I guarantee I could never take your place. Smile I just hope I can find a place to laugh a little, maybe sympathize a little, and just deal with this thing. It seems as though that's what I found here. Thanks for welcoming me. I hope to say something that will make somebody else feel a little better sometime too. (((HUGS)))

LOVE

Post edited by: rwslove, at: 05/21/2012 08:52 AM

05/21/2012 08:59 AM
rwslove
rwslove  

Oh my gosh! I went back to check on my forum signature again to see if it would work. I added LOVE. I come back and it's on all my posts. Laughing Laughing That's freaky and funny. (Ok better work now instead of messin around.)

05/21/2012 09:21 AM
mem1318

LOVE, Thank you, I don't think much of this diagnose. Now I do have my bad days but I tried to hang in there. I'm not going to let it take me down everyday. Which it can. It was just a little humor on you taking our place me and my buddy. lol!!!But don't ya try, That smile face make me think you are saying ya, you just wait in see, joking. But I do get serious,and sympathize and talk with some sense. Now as far as me when it come down to sympathize, (I) mostly like will say what I feel. I have to admit sometimes it may not be what you want to hear. I just don't believe in saying stuff just to make the person happy. WHY? Because you will feel the same way still and be just done added more on to what you were feeling/thinking. I'm no way perfect, If a question is ask I just say what I'm thinking. Not saying that is the best way for you. But I will show most honor respect to you. We are sister and we do have a few brother in the house. We are there for each other and talk to each other like close family. Oh I'm sure you will say something that will help us. Some of us listen and learn although some are bull headed. Yep we do have some of those. I just talk to them like they are really my sister, half the time they don't pay me any attention.lol But at the end we all learn something from each other. We got your room read so unpack and get to talking.

But I ain't going to stay in this house all day I got something to do. LIKE PACK, guess you say what is she talking about (I did not cuss). My 1st grand graduate this coming Thur. So I've got to pack and next Sat. We all will be out of here going on a cruise.

05/21/2012 09:23 AM
mem1318

Great, and I love the Bible verse. It is so true and I believe it. Other wise I would not be where I am today. Thanks

05/21/2012 03:40 PM
rwslove
rwslove  

I believe it too RW. I try to run Bible verses thru my head thru the day to help me. I am praying for you to feel better. Smile

05/21/2012 03:51 PM
mem1318

05/21/2012 03:53 PM
rwslove
rwslove  

Awwww, I love it RW. And purple is my favorite color. Smile Smile Smile

05/21/2012 04:40 PM
gerinaz

He RW.... is your jaw hurting from all that talking?????? How are you feeling?? I hope better.

Love.... welcome............if I haven't already done that. I am very forgetful. I'll blame it on fibrous fog, although I have a feeling that age and stress may have something to do with it. This is such a GREAT group. You may need to wear mini pads at times, because we do a lot of laughing...........especially when RW gets started.

Geri

05/21/2012 04:44 PM
mem6526

Geri,

Don't be picking on my RW! lol Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I LOVE when she talks! Smile Smile Smile Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 3 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved