MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/20/2012 05:20 PM

new member question(page 2)

rwslove
rwslove  

Ok I will do that as I get to know people and they get to know me. Thanks for your help. ((hugs))

05/20/2012 05:38 PM
MoiraWolf
MoiraWolf  

I don't think I've sent out a friend request yet... yet I've got a dozen friends, lol! Everyone seems to send them to me, so I don't need to! W00t

05/20/2012 06:24 PM
Julzy
Julzy  

That's bc your the best, Moira. Wink Everyone loves you. Tongue

05/20/2012 06:38 PM
mabri
mabri  
VIP Member

Love,

Absolutely...You can friend request anyone that you want. I'm sure there are a bunch here that would be glad to be your friend. You don't have to be friends to send a pm, but you do to do the chat. Your friends will show up on the left side on the "chat" bar. Once there, you can click on their name, and it will pop up a window asking them if they want to chat. Sometimes this works, sometimes there are problems with it, so if you don't get an answer it may just be the chat not working right. Hope this helped. HUGS

05/20/2012 07:02 PM
shayluna
shayluna  

I've just recently started sending friend requests, but you don't have to be here any length of time to. This is a good group of people to talk to and laugh with. I haven't used the chat feature yet, but will in time.

05/20/2012 07:58 PM
ushie

Hi, Love, you can send requests whenever you like. You can also get nicknamed without your prior knowledge or approval!

05/21/2012 03:36 AM
rwslove
rwslove  

My dad had 12 brothers and sisters and the whole family seemed to think you couldn't go by your real name. Almost all of them had nicknames--I have an aunt called Dude. So, I think I can live with it. Smile Thanks so much to all of you.

05/21/2012 04:39 AM
Julzy
Julzy  

It looks like we already adopted you , Love! Tongue looks like you don't have much choice!! You are officially part of our crazy club....W00t

But you have to always remember....I take credit for naming you first. Wink

xoxoxox

Julz.

Tongue Smile Tongue Smile Tongue Kissing

05/21/2012 06:47 AM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

well love is fitting,wonderful your husband an you found your way back to each other.

what ever you do dont take it personally if you dont have friend request.I sometimes forget because Im on board so much I talk to everyone everyday

05/21/2012 07:36 AM
rwslove
rwslove  

Cheerful Julz, you will always get credit. Broken, I didn't take it that way. Just wanted to be sure I was doing stuff the right way. Silly because I am a bit goofy sometimes and I make simple things difficult. Amd today I may be out there cause I'm paying for feeling decent yesterday. Achy and foggy today. (Ha sounded like a weather forecast.)

(((HUGS)))

Chris

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved