MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/19/2012 05:20 PM

anyone tried Amazon Mechanical Turk work from home

LilyRose4
LilyRose4  

I signed up today and made .70 cents in 2 hours LOL well maybe a $1.00 pending for payment on a survey for teachers I filled out. So I maybe earned $1.70 Yay .085 cents and hour!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I think the turk stands for turkey Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly

05/19/2012 07:10 PM
FibroCFS
FibroCFS  

I am looking at it. What type of work is it? Surveys? Other things? I have not signed up because I am not sure what I would be signing up for. And I am on disability so I am afraid they will think I am "working".

05/19/2012 10:35 PM
faieriemama
faieriemama  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I haven't tried them yet I did do some investigating of them though cuz I'm interested in that kind of work. I run alot of the work from home sites I find through WorkFromHomeWatchdog and they are a legitimate way to make money. Probably not a lot of money per month but some extra cash anyway it looks like. I'm going to try to put a link to the WFHW website so you can use it if you want. It's a good one to check out work from home jobs. Hope this helps, it's tough to find work at home jobs, we all need any help we can get I figure. Hugz and Love

http://www.workfromhomewatchdog.com/

05/20/2012 01:25 PM
LilyRose4
LilyRose4  

Thanks Faieriemama that Watchdog site has a good article on Amazon Mechanical Turk. It is legitimate, however I think it is just another way to outsource and pay people very little. Which is disappointing. If you live in a 3rd world country were a few dollars a day might help and you can work 8 hours to get those let's say 3 dollars. I would say don't even bother if you are in the U.S. I took surveys that took around 20 minutes and only paid .50cents and then there is all the time you have to spend looking for the hits (jobs) and reading the instructions, etc. I did one where I got paid five cents per hit to look up a word in google search and then find the exact URL they are asking for and then enter data of the page and location. Some took me 10 minutes for .05 cents NO THANK YOU!! @Fibro CFS and Faieriemama I would not bother with this unless you want to spend 8 hours to make around 3 dollars total, have a stiff neck and strained eyes. xoxo LilyRose

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved