MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/16/2012 09:52 AM

Follow up visit today with new Rheumy

mem1318

Got to go to DR today. Wonder what he's going to say. You think he may try to lock me up? All I have say is they want keep me long. lol

05/16/2012 11:09 AM
gerinaz

give us an update on what rheumy says

05/16/2012 12:36 PM
Herblady
Herblady  

LOL Do you need bail money?? LOL LOL Let us know what happened....

05/16/2012 07:38 PM
hatbox121
hatbox121  
Group Leader

Uh oh. Haven't heard from her since. They may have locked her up in the looney bin!!!! Tongue

05/16/2012 07:48 PM
mem1318

Well I did not get lock up. He got scared causes he thought he was going to have to go with me. lol So Herblady, I want need the bail out this time. Thanks, I'm glad somebody thought about me.

Polymyalgia results, he don't think I have. He said that if that was it the Prednison should have given me some relief. Good thing in away he took me off the prednisone. Gain 2 lbs in 9 days. Since I had been on it a short time, to stop it today. WBC was out of range. All the results under the Protein Electrophoresis Serum was out of range a lots. I have to research and see what it means. TSH was good. Sed rate was very good this time. Over all what I was told was some of my results were board line. Yes, FM, RA, OA ( saw a lots in finger) is it, but he wanted me back in two months, and blood test will be done again. And he wanted me to continue with the Vit-D and start on vit-B. Lupus test was also neg. Thank God for that, it only showed up several years ago.

05/16/2012 08:26 PM
gerinaz

Was this a check-up visit or did you go to doc because of a problem??

G

05/16/2012 08:26 PM
gerinaz

Was this a check-up visit or did you go to doc because of a problem??

G

05/16/2012 08:42 PM
mem1318

Follow-up from first visit. I changed DR, the other one was not concerned as far as I thought. She would ask me question about why my back was hurting. In the mean while she had me to get an MRI and it showed DDD. Why would she ask me a dumb ass question. I lost it, I said to her I had no ideal, that was the reason I was there. She was the one that suppose to have the DR license. I knew then I need to go. But I hung in there a little while long. She got no better and only had me to return for visit every 5-6 months. i FELT THAT WAS TO LONG TO GO WITH (oops) the pain I was having and pretty much just taking meds because that what I was giving. She also diagnosed me with FM, but 5-6 months, I did not like her services.

05/16/2012 08:49 PM
mabri
mabri  
VIP Member

RW,

I'm so glad that you did not get locked up today. It would take us awhile to get up enough bail money to get you out. I know they would know better than to let you out on an OR...LOL

Anyways, I'm glad your appt went well. Sounds like this dr may have more on the ball than the last one. It's amazing, they all go to college to become drs, and yet they are all so different. Hope it continues good..Glad all those tests came back negative.. HUGS

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved