MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/17/2012 03:56 AM

WEIGHT CHALLENGE LADIES(page 2)

Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

you will love the zumba cds they are great i have them tooo Smile and the hand weights i use them in my regular classes too they are so much fun...like little maraccas(?) lol.... stilll waiting on people.. i have RW,Geri& moira's weight

Moira make sure you take you measurements... you dont have to share them with me unless you arent losing weight and the inches are coming off either Smile hugs and love

05/17/2012 07:07 AM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

hey I love my scale I think the doc ones are wrong,lol

and you dont have to buy one go on a weekly trip to wal mart and use one off the isle,lol

hmm I wondering this thread or making a new one about some healthy reciepeis we know?

though Im on a health kick not so much a weight loss I would love to cheer everyone on..remeber guys we can due this..

05/17/2012 07:19 AM
mem1318

Now that is funny Broken. I want to sy the same about making use of the ones for free at wallyworld. I will never spend as much on one again. But I seem to like the one that the numbers just roll around on. This stupid thing I've got now gives body fat and something else. So I pulled the old one back out.

OH a good way to find out how much water we need to drink.... Take your weight and divid by half then divid that number by 16 oz or 20 oz and the you will no how much to drink. Once you start to lose then you will drink more.

05/17/2012 07:45 AM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

wow I didnt no that about how much water to drink..I stopped soda ( at the wrong time)wound up drinking sprite in the hospital,lol Okay after tomorrow I will start again,lol

does anyone know how to fool your self about drinking soda? I even tried to use seltzerwater and lemon aid..yuck that didnt work..but sence I drink sprite or seven up I guess I will try lemonaid with lemon?

thanks about the water tip

05/17/2012 08:08 AM
mem1318

I had been told before about the water,but did not know how they figure the amt out. I found that in my info in the Zumba box. Trying to get my butt up to put a dics in just to see what it is all about.

Welcome

05/17/2012 08:40 AM
Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

water with lemon and lime... coming off soda is very hard...water with watermellon cubes in the water..iced tea.. lemonade...thats pretty much what i drink now Smile

05/17/2012 08:42 AM
mem1318

OOO Weee , I'm tired. Doing the target zones, ABS & Legs. Boii I'm tired.

Thanks Adewyn

Post edited by: Realityworld, at: 05/17/2012 08:43 AM

05/17/2012 08:45 AM
Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

Nap time... after you hydrate of course and eat some protien Smile good job!!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved