MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/04/2012 04:27 AM

I need a break

DanaW
DanaW  

Day 4 of a flare. The pups woke me up playing...running thru the house chasing each other and the cats. Sounded like a hurricane coming through the house. So, I've had a whopping 4 hours of sleep since I stayed up late chatting with a friend and playing Scrabble on facebook.

I wish I could just run away to a white sandy beach, cool breeze and a margarita. However, I know the wind at the beach will set my ear on fire, the humidity will blow my hip up and a margarita will make me puke for 24 hours straight (lyrica reaction to alcohol)

So what do I do? I'm considering loading up on pain pills and trying to clean up the enormous mess the children have made this week...they have chewed up all the junk mail, a cardboard box and the dog sofa cushion so there is a pleathera of tidbits on my floors. Anyone wanna come over and take my place???

05/04/2012 05:09 AM
Montag
Montag  

No, but I would pop over & help you if i could Dana!

05/04/2012 07:14 AM
mem1318

YOU BETTER GET OUT OF MY FOOD BEFORE I BITE YA!!!!!

Oh my, I would also help you if aI was close. But those children's you may come through and find them hanging on the wall for a picture. hehe

Dizzy Dizzy Dizzy Tongue

Post edited by: Realityworld, at: 05/04/2012 07:17 AM

05/04/2012 08:04 AM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

yep I will trade but I would be getting the better deal,lol..

I know so many times I myself want to run away and hide,sadly I cant get away from myself

05/04/2012 10:03 AM
Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

if i lived closer i surely would help you out.. hang in there !!

05/04/2012 10:05 AM
maryandjimmie
maryandjimmie  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I would love to help but then you would have to help me help you clean lol. Hang in there

05/04/2012 10:12 AM
DanaW
DanaW  

I got a couple of more hours of sleep before the children wanted out again. Guess I shouldn't complain so much since i'm trying so hard to get them housebroken! Almost ready for some cleaning...UGH lol

05/04/2012 01:03 PM
MoiraWolf
MoiraWolf  

Like the others, if I was there, I'd help ya. But I'm stuck here in Wy, where the temp is a perfect 75 or so, the sun is shining and the breeze is nice and gentle (as opposed to the 40+mps winds we often get).

Got the windows and the door open! So very nice!

Pain's low today too (guess the weather is stable for a few days). Now... to TRY to not do too much and get it all to hurting!

05/04/2012 03:57 PM
chipper1

If I were close, I would take them for a couple of days until you felt better!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved