MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/26/2012 03:25 PM

For all here super challenged, hold on tightly!

Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

For anyone here who is super challenged, hold on tightly, this moment will pass! Also, know that you are not alone.

Hoping this day will see every fibromite here much blessed including all whom are super challenged- that you will know much loving kindness, may it be so!

Am a down to earth optimist yet also an empath- so care deeply! Have big ears to listen, a big heart plus broad shoulders- so lean on this batgirl anytime, here for You!

Super gentle hugs to you all, love Clarita

Silly Smile

( originally started up this post on Fibro Challenges SG)

sympathypuppy

04/27/2012 01:40 AM
Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

Rooting mightily for each individual here whom is greatly challenged at present+ urge you to hold on tightly! this batgirl is also holding on tightly right now as in high pains in back plus legs especially! Although am an optimist with my myriad of strong health challenges do fight to be upbeat/remain positive yet also try to encourage others to keep fighting/holding on tightly/staying hopeful as feel it is better to be a fibro survivor-benefits not just up fibromites yet all around us too, most definitely! Over on Chronic Pain SG have a published article called ,' The Wisdom Of Holding On Tightly'-please check it out! super soothing hugs Love Clarita x

04/30/2012 04:57 AM
Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

For all fibromites mega challenged right now, hold on tightly please!

Was super challenged this weekend- hence was not around here!

If you ever need a shoulder to lean on then please lean on this batgirl as care deeply about you guys.

Take most excellent care of You All!

Super gentle soothing hugs winging their way to You from here in the UK, love ClaritaSilly Smile (delicate batgirl with a dolphin smile)

(i) Angels marvelously bless each one of you here(i) may it be so!Kissing

hope clouds 3

04/30/2012 08:12 AM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

as I have heard THIS TO SHALL PASS..

04/30/2012 08:38 AM
Rubberman
Rubberman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Sending Faith hope love peace to help you feel better snd soothe the pain away.

Brotherly Fibromite love

Bobby

04/30/2012 09:10 AM
DanaW
DanaW  

glad to see you back Clarita, I hope you week goes smoothly and challenge free!

04/30/2012 07:04 PM
hatbox121
hatbox121  
Group Leader

If only mine would pass! I would gladly pass it on! Lol! I know what you meant Clarita. Just had to rib you a bit. Hope all is well with you. It's been a bit since I've "spoken" with you.

05/01/2012 03:40 AM
Rubberman
Rubberman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hope you are feeling better today

Been thinking of you

Loads of soothing hugs to Sister Fibromite Batgirl Clarita

Brother Fibromite

Bobby

05/02/2012 02:01 AM
Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

Massive heartfelt thanks to all here!! Super soothing hugs to each one of You fabulous fibromitesSmile Broken, Bobby,DanaW, & Amy Smile(i)Angels mightily bless each one of You today(i) may it be so!

Am still holding on tightly- very sore in body, yet you see have been a batty bat girl as have been pushing too much instead of resting as planned Wink- trying to make the house look good as have Argentine relatives from Argentina coming around to see us today so wanted to make the place look presentable yet can hardly walk now!! Climbing the stairs is like climbing a mountain!!

Yes, this will pass SmileWink! Not sure about me being batty- that will never pass as think will always be zany,lol!!

Since returning here have received a massive amount of love as well as support- means a great deal to this British batty batgirl,truly!!

Want to say a big beautiful thank You for making me feel warmly welcomed back- so please decided to fly back here!!!! You are the best fibro support group there is!!!!

Special soothing fibromite hugs to all my fibro friends here, Love Clarita Smile

(huge heartfelt thanks for all the caring supportive pms as well as hugs, too)xx

05/02/2012 02:49 PM
ushie

Hope you are holding on tightly with your little bat wings!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved