MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/28/2012 02:34 AM

Irritated at the world day(page 3)

faieriemama
faieriemama  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Thank you angelonearth, that's a very kind thing to say especially since most of the time stringing a complete sentence together is a struggle. Moira there should be a way to block the ones you don't want I know I can block addresses in Google. You can choose some of your family. I have family that I have chosen, I call them my children of the heart, and a lifetime friend, we call each other unbiological sisters. You're right though some family you're just stuck with. LOL Hugs and Love.

04/28/2012 05:48 AM
Julzy
Julzy  

Unbiological sisters! I like that faerie! I have many of them right here. : )

04/28/2012 09:43 AM
gerinaz

Hey Schoolteacher!!.....you have such an endearing spirit. You are a welcome addition to this family.

Geri

04/28/2012 08:44 PM
bc1028
bc1028  

I hate days when I am irritated at the world. I had one of those days myself today, my brother is 10 years younger than me and I think the last time we had an argument was about 20 years ago and we came pretty close to it today. It just irritates me when things are already not going well and someone wants to add their 2 cent in on something when they do not have all of the story.

04/29/2012 01:39 AM
faieriemama
faieriemama  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

thanks Julzy, yeah I got a few on here too. i know what you mean bc1028, if you don't know the whole story don't add your own editorial.

04/29/2012 09:59 AM
DanaW
DanaW  

Mo, I get SO mad when people forward me religious stuff! OMG...I am just like you...everyone is entitled to their own beliefs...don't shove yours down my throat!!! My best friend went through a period where she believed it was her duty as one of God's children to spread the word...I almost had a fit ... I told her finally, after trying to be nice about it several times, that God does not live on the internet and chain email does not prove that you are a good person. She finally stopped but I've had a few over the years get upset when I ask them not to send me stuff like that. I don't know why it's so hard to understand!

Anyway, I must be oversensitive too....cuz I get really angry over it! lol I can laugh now cuz I think I have everyone trained. My spam mail now is usually titled something incredibly vulgar or wants to tell me how I can have a bigger penis...I don't know how I got on that list!

04/29/2012 02:52 PM
MoiraWolf
MoiraWolf  

That list is why I have several email addresses. When I'm on some website and it asks for my email... I give it this one hotmail address I've had for 10 years or so. I never go there, it's full of nothing but spam. When I'm signing up for something I really want, say my pharmacy's autofil reminder, I give it my "real" email address. This keeps my spam in my real email down to a minimum. Unfortunately, family and friends forwarding me junk still gets thru. *sighs* I did find the filters option on Yahoo, and now anything that comes in with "FW:" in the subject line is going straight to the trash bin!

04/29/2012 03:03 PM
Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

I still love you Smile just the way you are Smile

04/29/2012 03:15 PM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

I have those days myself and you would think that everyone who knows me can tell,and leave me alone..I useaully will hide myself away,those are the days I cant even stand my own company,then stupid people call or need help and here I am bitting my tounge,now if I start to laugh uncontrolable move away slowly dont look at me just leave...

so dont feel alone we all have them

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 3 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved