MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/14/2009 06:01 AM

NO MORE constipation!!!! THIS IS A LONG POST

painfree4life

I am posting this newly as it was such a hot topic on the thread. PLease note I am the one who is doing all the research on the Fibro better foods, "diet" . this is not a carb free diet or anything like that. This is an example of one of the items I will share on the new diet..It works for health, energy, and most importantly it cured my constipation.

I am coming up with a Fibro diet for the group. I am researching foods that fight Fatigue and Fibro.. I have been a religious Juice Plus+ fan for 3 months.. I stopped it for a month and noticed a big difference. I am so much a believer I am a distributor..Bear Grill's the (hot) Nature Guy on Cable swears by it, and so does Dr. Sears. Its all raw vegetables and fruits created in a capsule.There is so much research on this stuff its incredible.. Its dehydrated and its like a dollar a day ..Heres whats been helping, and its only been two weeks straight. I have gone everyday, and felt tons better. I also made some other hanges which I will share with you soon.

Juice Plus Complete Shake 1 scoop (Vanilla)

one and a half cups of the Silk Vanilla soy milk with Omegas

1 pear with skin (Dajou)

1 Apple with skin

1 large Banana

1 three quarters cup of blueberries

2 Tbls of RAW HONEY

2 scoops of RAw FLAX SEEDS ( the real seed) get organic.

2 capsules of the Orchard blend Juice Plus capsule ( I open the capsule and put it in the blender)

2 Capsules of the fruit capsule and I open that as well into the blender

This not only works for me but because I do it in the morning, It jump starts my metabolism. It is actually SO DELICIOUS I CRAVE IT.,,OH MY GOD Its better than Chocolate..Actually the complete powder comes in Vanilla or Chocolate..I LOVE THE VANILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you all are interested in these products they are very cost effective, and wonderful for FIbro..I will have that as one of the breakfast examples in the diet I have been working on..ITS AMAZING>> this week has been great. Between my 10 cc's of vitamin B12 shot I gave myself and these Juice Plus+ Smoothies ...Im starting to go into remission.. Now I also am changing other things I eat..raw spinach alot, Also Fibro patients need 30 to 40% of protein in their diet,For a snack I have found Raw Honey is also amazing for Fibro and arthritis

I take one cup of low fat cottage cheese , I sut up a small banana and drizzle honey all over it.>>>>>>>>>>YUMMMMMMMMMYYYYYY<<<<<<<<<<<

So again the diet is being worked on..PM me for Juice PLUS + Information.. and guys there is hope,.Its not a diet , it strictly eating only what it good for your disease. You have to eat well to feel well. I also bought a treadmill, haven't started that,..yet! I wanted to start eating better. I am not looking at this as a diet at all.. I am looking at it as I have to eat better for the disease I have......The biggie are these DAMN CIGARETTES .. God GIVE ME STRENGTH .. You know what though.. Three weeks ago I felt like I was dieing , now with Juice PLUS, more sleep, and eating better i feel already 85% better..Let me know if I can help and of you with this..

Please note this is not a carb free diet or a physicians recommended program. I am simply researching all the different websites that show research on foods that are good for those who have a weak immune, that are tires, that have Fibro, Chronic fatigue ect..

There is not a specific site that I have followed, The foods are a list of different postings from different sites that all revolve around foods that fight fatigue.

I had come up with an idea to help the group try to come up with ways to feel better.. Alot of the members where saying they were tired, and ran down. This so called diet I volunteered to research, is not a carb free or an actual diet. I am merely going to GOOGLE and looking up foods that fight chronic fatigue, and Fibro. Foods that are "super foods" and it is the persons choice to eat them or not. i had announced when I started this mission for all to go over the foods with there doctor. For those who are wondering where the research is coming from...I am simply going to Google and searching for ways to fight being tired and ran down with foods that may help. I started drinking that shake when I posted this thread about going to the bathroom, because I was so constipated. My fear is Colon Cancer, it only makes sense to me that people that cant go to the bathroom are harboring all those nasty toxins,and are at a greater risk...

If anyone has questions concerning this please just PM me and I will follow up as soon as I can...

Hope this helps.Kissing

--- The discussion has been locked ---

02/14/2009 06:01 AM
painfree4life

MY fingers hurt!

02/14/2009 09:38 AM
Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

lol.. i bet

02/16/2009 01:51 PM
Cornbread
Cornbread  

Quoting you here: "This so called diet I volunteered to research, is not a carb free or an actual diet. I am merely going to GOOGLE and looking up foods that fight chronic fatigue, and Fibro. Foods that are "super foods" and it is the persons choice to eat them or not. i had announced when I started this mission for all to go over the foods with there doctor. For those who are wondering where the research is coming from...I am simply going to Google and searching for ways to fight being tired and ran down with foods that may help. I started drinking that shake when I posted this thread about going to the bathroom, because I was so constipated. My fear is Colon Cancer, it only makes sense to me that people that cant go to the bathroom are harboring all those nasty toxins,and are at a greater risk..."

Please use great care when using Google. If you aren't properly trained in research methodologies, you can be easily swept up in lots of misinformation. For people with health issues, many of those sites can lead to worsening issues. Researching on Google isn't the same as researching medical journals, research, etc. and you run the risk of getting people into a "diet" based on bunk and BS. Also, the product endorsement you are pushing isn't something that we tend to allow to grow here, in my experience. Your product could lead to someone's illness unless they consult a dr. My own example is with Herba-Life, which someone once swore would cure all my ills. I fell for it, and while it did wonders for her, it almost killed me.

Being constipated is also often more than simply harboring some toxins. Any issue of bowel trouble should be dealt with by a medical professional only, as there are many, many things that can cause bowel and digestive problems. There are also many views from good medical standpoints about using fruit skins, fruits and berries with seeds and seeds like flax, especially if you have bowel issues.

It's dangerous to believe everything you read on Google, as you'll find many varying ideas and "wonder cures" for a disease that hasn't even really received it's fair due in the legitimate medical community.

02/16/2009 02:35 PM
painfree4life

My dearest Cornbread,

I am showing foods that help fight fatique, and helping those who are eating badly possibly make better choices.

Fibro is on the list of Chronic Fatigue...

By having each other to lean on it works out great.

Considering I am only using search engines to help find foods that will fight choronic fatigue, and NOT GIVING MEDICAL INFORMATION or ADVICE at all, I was'nt aware I could possibly "worsen ILLNESSES" (Quote un Quote"Wink As for the constipation That was my thread, but it was me asking for help because I was having problems over a month ago, if you read the ORIGINAL THREAD.

I have already been told about the fact that I shouldnt have said anything about Juice Plus, but it was done with Taste in a PM the way it should have been. Not broadcased across the forum for everyone to see. Im sure you knew I was already asked not to do that, becuase you all most likely chat. Do you really feel it was nessasary again.

As for the comment and I'll quote you here:

"If you aren't properly trained in research methodologies, you can be easily swept up in lots of misinformation. For people with health issues, many of those sites can lead to worsening issues.

Researching on Google isn't the same as researching medical journals, research, etc. and you run the risk of getting people into a "diet" based on bunk and BS."

I wasnt aware trying to find some foods for energy was something I had to be properly trained in research methodologies for?????

also is that BS is that abbreveation for bullshit...."WOW" large words coming from our "LEADER"!!

Whats also amazing to me is that your Group admiinistrator PM'ed me thatI was a "quote un quote"

A PIONEER TO THE SITE!

Maybe I shoud forward him this post, becuase I feel it was hugely over done, and certainly could have been spoken about in private..

All of my post say for the members

to please ask their Doctors about eating the foods listed before they do. Just in case of allergies or possibly being a diabetic... I know if I can eat and apple over a bag of Doritos without my doctor, or Google

Dont you?

Post edited by: painfree4life, at: 02/16/2009 14:35

Post edited by: painfree4life, at: 02/16/2009 14:35

02/16/2009 02:42 PM
Casty
0hCasty  
VIP Member

Speaking of things that should be addressed by PM. Why do you feel the need to attack a LEADER in this manner, you are contradicting yourself. You need to apologize to Cornbread for attacking her for doing her JOB. UNPAID JOB!

You must be aware that someone could use what you say in blind faith and how will you feel when something goes wrong?

Anyone can post anything on google, it doesn't mean they are correct.

02/16/2009 03:18 PM
Cornbread
Cornbread  

I didn't think I was being mean or anything. I was bringing my personal point of view. Yes, if you are going to offer medical advice, which is what a diet of any sort is, you should be qualified. I was once a nurse, I'm not on here giving others medical advice that I'm not qualified to give. If you'd like to try some foods that work well for your energy levels, by all means, please do. But if someone does take what you say as the gospel, they could get hurt. And the gospel with nutrition shouldn't be taken from Google.

02/16/2009 03:30 PM
mellydramatic
mellydramaticPosts: 577

Painfree, chill! These ladies have been here quite a while, which is why they were invited to be group leaders. They have experience, knowledge, and the good sense necessary to keep this board on its intended path. Stop feeling attacked and look at it from their point of view. I appreciate their caution and cool heads.

02/16/2009 03:31 PM
Casty
0hCasty  
VIP Member

You were not mean Cornbread, you were doing your job. It is scary how easily something could go wrong. We are here to protect the members of this group from scorn, disrespect and danger.

02/16/2009 03:55 PM
Janilee

Cornbread was simply stating her opinion that's all. And I back her 100%. She in no way attacked you painfree. She just said that google wasn't the gospel because there are so many other people out there putting stuff on line which may not be good for you.

I think it's time for everyone to go to their corners and cool off and stop thinking that everything that is being posted is an attack

in one way or another.

Jan

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved