MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/24/2012 10:41 AM

So Fed Up!!!

elliskoch
elliskoch  

Sorry to vent being I'm not on here very much, but I've had enough of all of this crap. I was told that my pain and anxiety wasn't as bad as I say it is. I feel so worthless, and numb. My lawyer wasn't any help...I feel defeated...I have a hard time expressing myself with the Fibro fog. My pain is high and my energy is low. I feel like crawling in a hole and never coming out.

04/24/2012 10:48 AM
ssinnge

I'm right there with you. I know exactly how you feel. I thought I found magnesium to really help me, but that was short lived until I had a major flare and then I couldn't walk for 3 days. My rheumy doesn't know what else to have me try, yet I have my sinus surgeon saying that my problems are all from mold inhalation! He says just ask the Mayo clinic!

I've had fibro for years and now I have advanced fibro as my rheumy calls it. Don't give up and I hope you get to feel better.

04/24/2012 10:49 AM
mem6526

You don't have to be sorry for venting and expressing how you feel.

Nobody will ever fully understand how you feel unless they are going thru this themselves. I totally understand how you feel. You are not alone.

Just don't give up. Be good to yourself. {Hugs} Kissing

04/24/2012 12:58 PM
MoiraWolf
MoiraWolf  

Venting and even ranting and raving are allowed here. You know that. Smile

I'm sorry you're having such a trying time. I'm very lucky in that not a single one of my friends or family gives me "why can't you just get over it." Nor do they try to "fix" me, etc. Hubby worries, that's fine. He wishes he could do more, that's fine too. He does lots of things I used to do (like cleaning house) without complaint.

I know how lucky I am. Yet I still have days when I feel like you do. All you can do is hang in there, and fight for yourself. You are your own patient advocate, and unfortunately, that means you are the one who has to argue with idiots (even doctor idiots) and fight for your own rights. You have the right to care, you have the right to be treated, you have the right to be treated with respect, and the right to live as pain free as modern medicine can make you.

((hugs)) I wish you luck!

04/24/2012 03:46 PM
livewithhope
livewithhope  

Gina, I'm so sorry, and I understand. One of the things that frustrates me the most about this syndrome is having a hard time expressing myself and explaining it to others.

I hope you feel better soon.

Hugs, Liz

04/24/2012 09:23 PM
ushie

Hi, I'm sorry you're having a hard time, and some idiot is invalidating the pain you feel. I hope you can get past this person/roadblock--can you treat yourself to a nice little treat of some kind and forget the louse?

04/24/2012 09:31 PM
elliskoch
elliskoch  

I forgot to mention I was denied disabity for the second time. Geez Fibro fog hits again!!! The lawyer I had wasn't any help.

04/24/2012 09:35 PM
mem6526

Find another Lawyer that specializes in disability. Do not give up. That is what they want you to do....DON'T! You can do this and you can win. Wink

04/25/2012 04:59 AM
hatbox121
hatbox121  
Group Leader

I'm sorry to hear that. Hugs

04/25/2012 08:10 AM
ushie

I'm sorry you were denied disability again! Can you get a diff. lawyer or something? Reschedule? Get a new 2nd oopinion on your fibro?

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved