MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/11/2012 08:17 AM

Can't straighten my arm without severe pain!

bfly
bfly  
VIP Member

I am just wondering if anyone else experiences this particular symptom... My left arm can only extend straight to about a 35 degree angle... after that it's like a "gong" being hit - just intense pain that reverberates for what seems like forever! I so often extend past the point in which I am able because I just naturally do things I need to do and don't think before I do them! It's crazy pain- anyone else relate? Sometimes this symptom gets better and I'm okay... but more often than now- it's pretty constant.

Hope all you ladies and gents are doing well... been in TX visiting the family for a while- good to be back in the circle! Blessings and beauty to all!

04/11/2012 01:06 PM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

sounds as if something is going on in your arm..where is the pain center at? elbow, shoulder, neck? you need to have this checked.I know sometimes easier said then done,but this sounds bad..

04/11/2012 07:00 PM
MoiraWolf
MoiraWolf  

I would agree that you need to have it checked out. Probably something like tendonitis (tennis elbow) going on in that joint. Doc will need to evaluate it. It's not a normal Fibro thing.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved