MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/05/2012 03:59 PM

Still explaining......Why

powmia

18 plus yrs. Why am I still explaining to spouse? It's a bunch of B.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, as you can tell I'm not a happy camper. I get so tired of Whats for supper, did you wash uniforms, why are they still in dryer. Well its called I've done too much my spine feels like my muscles are underneath it and pushing it up. POP! What part don't hurt lets start there. List will be much easier and shorter.Thank god I'm off Lyrica but still having acid reflux. Now I've got to go ENT . My Fibro doc said that the reflux can damage the vocal cords. Okay.....40 pds and screwed up voice. Okay now I'll scream if I can. Tried Cymbaltia ended up in hospital, Lyrica, well I've said what that did. All these side effects. Makes you scared to try anything else. Back to the beginning, Why am I still explaining why I can't keep up with house. All kids are grown and married. So, when I feel this bad called eat a sandwich, go get something. I didn't stop working for pleasure...............HELLO!!! Wake the hell up I get tired of talking bout the pain very tired of explaining. Oh well, I have vented. Thank you for allowing me to bitch and its OKAY> Dizzy Devil Pinch W00t

04/05/2012 04:02 PM
MoiraWolf
MoiraWolf  

(((gentle hugs)))

I sat here a while and tried to think of something to say... and I can't think of anything. We all know how stupid people can be. All I can do is offer silent understanding and a gentle hug.

04/05/2012 04:04 PM
crochetdiva
crochetdiva  

You need a cast iron skillet. It works wonders!

04/05/2012 04:29 PM
mem1318

What she gonna do with the cast iron skillet. Hit him cross his head and go to jail for spousal abuse.Shocked

Thats right use a small one so you can grip it good.

Now you know I have a few choice words cause somebody messing with someone in this house. How luckie he is today. I'm being good and gonna stay out of it. Strick 2 his ass is out if ya ain't killed him by then.Unsure

04/05/2012 04:34 PM
DanaW
DanaW  

is that knocking some sense into him or knocking the stupid out??

04/05/2012 04:35 PM
mem1318

Both if need be. haha

04/05/2012 04:46 PM
powmia

Go girls!! I needed those comments. Couldn't help but laugh!! Okay...........now, wheres that skillet! HUM............ Days I'd like to just slap him take him down a notch or two!!

04/05/2012 04:47 PM
mem1318

What size you need. I have a few under the cabint. Even a small one what I make my corn bread in.

04/05/2012 04:49 PM
mem6526

RW,

Do you make home-made cornbread or do you use the Jiffy Mix?

I love cornbread! Smile

Post edited by: angelonearth, at: 04/05/2012 04:49 PM

04/05/2012 04:54 PM
crochetdiva
crochetdiva  

No you don't hit him in the top head you hit him in the balls!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved