MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/04/2012 11:48 PM

LIGHT BULB GOING OFF IN MY HEAD!!!

whatnow0120
whatnow0120  

For the first time in a long time I can't sleep for a reason other than pain!!! I have this idea that I can not stop thinking about and until I get it off my mind by writing it down now I will never sleep and it's already 1:30 AM. So here's what I am thinking... Are you ready for this?!! I found this group not very long ago and only have a few friends. I found something here I never intended. I at first was in demand of information on Fibro and instead I found something far more greater than just information. I found a flame inside me that is burning stronger than ever. Do you know why? Everyday I have received some sort of message/hug/reply from someone who has a spark. All it takes is one tiny spark to make a fire. We all have our good days and our bad but we can't all be having our bad on the same days... there is someone out there that has some sort of spark to add to our flame when it is burning low.

So here is what I am asking... 3 tiny favors. 1) add me as your friend, 2) tell me something about you either on a comment below or a private message, and 3) on your good day at least once a month remember to send me a message/ hug / or even something as simple as sending me a smile face would brighten up my day.

I'm not collecting friends, I am collecting sparks. BE MY SPARK AND I WILL BE YOURS LIKE-WISE. What I am thinking is if we all do this and do our best to keep to it as much as possible there will be a spark coming from everyone at some point in time and more days we can have something to smile about. It's always nice to know someone cared enough to put an effort to making you smile. So who wants to be keep my fire started? Please add me and do the same with others.

Post edited by: whatnow0120, at: 04/04/2012 11:56 PM

04/05/2012 08:09 AM
girlfriend
girlfriend  
VIP Member

Terrific idea... everyone of us needs a spark!

04/05/2012 10:07 AM
mem1318

Now that we are friends let's go out and play.Tongue

friends

04/05/2012 10:44 AM
maryandjimmie
maryandjimmie  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I love this idea. Hugs mary

04/05/2012 02:29 PM
whatnow0120
whatnow0120  

Thank youSmile for joining me on this idea girls!!! There's nothing better than having that extra reason to smileSmile And today that has been all of you! Thank you, thank youSmile

04/05/2012 06:19 PM
Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

I will add to your spark because i am the "richard simmons of the group* You ready for me Laughing

richard simmons v3s

04/05/2012 06:42 PM
whatnow0120
whatnow0120  

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooo! LOLOLOL

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved