MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/01/2012 08:01 PM

Sounds like MS..........crap........just great!!!!(page 2)

ushie

Hi, ouchee, we hope it isn't MS, but if it is, we'll help you work through it. You can't do anything until you know something--please put it away until you're actually speaking to the doc, and think of nice soft things.

04/02/2012 01:03 AM
faieriemama
faieriemama  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

ouchee honey I wouldn't let the doc cause you to worry too much until you see the neuro and get the results of the MRI. Like Adewyn and Brandi said honey sometimes the symptoms look like MS but aren't and I agree. Until all the test results are in you don't need to stress yourself out honey, until I got the dx of my minor heart attacks all the testing they were doing was stressing me to the max. We love you and you have our full support we're for you anytime. Hugs and Love

04/02/2012 05:18 AM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

ouchee, wondering about you hon...

04/02/2012 05:21 AM
hatbox121
hatbox121  
Group Leader

I was also put through the MS ringer. My symptoms fit(that I knew at the time) and I do have lesions, but no MS.

I hope that you don't have it either. I'll be praying for that. In either case you can get through this. My cousin does have MS and you can't tell much of anything.

04/03/2012 04:41 PM
ouchee
ouchee  

Thanks everyone for the concern but you all know me so well and of course whether it is or is not MS I am peachy either way. We all have our good days and bad days so I take each one as they come and still remain smiling. Sure pain sucks and all the other little distractions along the way but I can't help but know that my Lord has my heart in his hands and I will trust him always....... that, by the way, is the secret to my daily smile.

Plenty of people have it worse than me and I pray for them always. I'm content in anything the devil can throw my way because I know the end of the story and that is where my joy resides.

I want to thank all of you so much for the support but really I look at all of this as something new, something I can handle with God's help. I'm not afraid at all (maybe I'm a little touched in the head) Wink . ). None of these things scare me. They actually make me laugh at old "red legs". "Bring it on Satan!!!! What a dork he is!!!!! Tongue Wink

So................having said all of this, rest assured, I'm doing just fine. La La La, see...........I'm even singing.......okay maybe you should plug your ears.........Tongue

04/03/2012 07:24 PM
mabri
mabri  
VIP Member

Ouchee,

I only have one thing to say....AMEN!!

04/03/2012 10:29 PM
oroman
oroman  

I am thinking good thoughts for you. Take care of yourself. And you are too funny when you say you are singing. Hope you are well and can make it thru another day without too much worries. ONE DAY AT A TIME.

Olga

04/04/2012 01:22 AM
shadowlife

Just went through all the MS testing, Rheumy and neuro were both sure it was MS, tests are all good. Only have the opthamologist left to go. Hopefully, you don't have MS, but, please know we are here for you!

04/12/2012 08:24 PM
ouchee
ouchee  

No MS.....................YEAH. Just Fibro and I'm going to start another way to help with herbal medications. I'm off of all other drugs. Yahoo, life is good!!!!!!!!!!!!

God bless you all!!!!!!!!! Smile

04/12/2012 08:39 PM
Gotohim4
Gotohim4  

Laughing Laughing Laughing Very HAPPY Tongue to hear your 'Good News!!' I would like to get your story and your feedback on my story too.

my brief bio: Dx with Fibromyalgia in '07 now new scary symptoms that i've researched that could be a possible sign of MS. The past 3 months now, I've been having INTENSE episodes of muscle jerks at night that wake me up and make my heart race and I absolutley can't control the jerks/tremors. At first the jerks were from the hips down, both legs bent and will simutaneously jerk clear up to my chest. But, the scary ones just started last month, these jerks are from the hip up, the jerks roll up to my head and when it gets to my head, the jerks are so INTENSE AND FAST that I feel my neck about to SNAP!!!

other new symptoms in the past 3 months:

~weight loss 20 lbs in 3 months

~memory loss

~walk slower and slower

~~ANY ADVICE OR STORIES YOU CAN SHARE??~~ Sad

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved