MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/30/2012 12:06 PM

blurred vision and weird smells?(page 2)

mem9113

girlfriend, this is just cigarette smoke and when I googled the side effects it brought up my blood pressure medicine.

03/30/2012 12:14 PM
mem6526

03/30/2012 03:44 PM
mem1318

Thanks, good to know. I have had some of the symptoms but not sure what it was.

03/30/2012 04:24 PM
oroman
oroman  

Wow, I have to read this website information site and get a better handle on the smells, etc... Thanks. Olga

03/30/2012 04:50 PM
girlfriend
girlfriend  
VIP Member

Intersting! Thanks... I will get on there and read about it... usually though the smells I get are different than the smoke thing... usually something smells rotten or if you can smell evil that would be a good way to explain it... I'll get busy reading!

03/30/2012 08:59 PM
DanaW
DanaW  

I smoke so I can't smell anything. People think I'm weird cuz I like the way my dogs smell. My vision is getting worse but that's been happening since I sat on my last glasses in 1997. I get the panicing (sp?) when you feel something different! It's hard not to panic over it sometimes. I panic evertime something is wrong with one of my dogs and I call my vet's assistant...she gave me her phone number because she understands that I don't always have control over my senses. Overreacts...they will put that on my headstone

03/30/2012 10:43 PM
ushie

Oh, hellz yeah. It's part of the sensitivity thing. My sense of smell is both acute and distorted, and sometimes my eyes see double or blur. Also my sense of taste is screwed up and so is my sensitivity to touch. YAY. For example, "back then" I loved amber perfume, now I can't smell it and like candy/floral sweet. "Back when" I was "normal," I liked woody ash bitter tastes and now I can't abide them and like sweet.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved