MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/16/2012 09:45 AM

she might be leaving me

mark21742

I started having a flame up yesterday morning but fought though it all day at work. Was feeling horrible all night last night and this morning when I woke up, so I called off work and went back to bed.

When I wake up today my fiancee is all mad at me, yelling and throwing a fit because SHE has to go to work when SHE is sick is how I'm playing all of this Fibromyalgia up....so now she says she is done and leaving.

03/16/2012 09:50 AM
maryandjimmie
maryandjimmie  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Mark im so sorry she acted like this. Its like unless people see our pain they dont believe we are in it. You are in my prayers.

Mary

03/16/2012 10:06 AM
girlfriend
girlfriend  
VIP Member

Prayers to you... this disease is bad enough without that... try to keep yourself relaxed so you don't bring on a bad flare...

03/16/2012 11:09 AM
cscwem
cscwem  

My prayers and thoughts are with you. I agree with girlfriend try to keep yourself relaxed so you don't bring on a bad flare..

Tawnya

03/16/2012 11:25 AM
Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

Mark i am o sorry to hear this... you are more important you need to stay calm or your flare will get worse... it is very hard for peple to nuderstand this disease we have..and to explain it is even harder...my husband did the well i dont feel good either for the first month and once he saw how bad i got and me not moving is like speedy gonsalse coming to a screeching halt... thats when he was like woah....he read up on everything they tested me for he suggested other tests he bcame my partner in crime...and if it wasnt for the support i had from him i would not be where i am now...I hate for you to get to the place i was for her to realize wow he is not kidding or the reverse you getting to that place and find out she still cant handle it...when she calms down.... start getting her to read up on fibro...i hope she wants to be a partner in this and not the cause of this... hugs andlove

03/16/2012 12:01 PM
hatbox121
hatbox121  
Group Leader

I hate to hear this. People can't understand unless they are experiencing the same things.

03/16/2012 05:39 PM
mem1318

So sorry you are going through the Fibro plus having to go through thing with your relationship. Hope she will start to understand. I was also fortune to have an hubby to understand and stand with me. I feel if a man complain it has got be something going on. But lesson learned on your behalf about how it is going to be taken if you complain. Try talking to her.

03/16/2012 06:08 PM
MoiraWolf
MoiraWolf  

I'll just add my voice to everyone else's and say I'm really sorry that this is happening to you. Take care of yourself, first and foremost. You can't deal with work and this if you're flaring. (hugs)

03/16/2012 06:44 PM
ushie

Hi, mark, sorry to hear she's acting this way. You can only control your reactions, not her. If she can't/won't understand, you may have to tell her goodbye.

03/16/2012 09:20 PM
nembery
nembery  

i'm sorry that you're going through this. hopefully she will cool down and see that she was wrong, however if she doesn't you might be better off without her. if it's going to happen it's better now than after a few years of marriage. i know it's painful but have faith that everything will work out the way that it needs to in the end

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved