MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/04/2012 07:22 AM

prayers please

broken
broken  
Group Leader

I swear when it rains it pours at my house..

sister had baby I posted a pic all wentwell but now we are deaaling with her liver again.the same thing happend after her last baby she became jaundace,we yesterday stopped by to check on her and she look golden,I thought maybe her lighting,but she called me later and told me her eyes are now yellow,so here we go again..she has to flush alot of water through her system,for now she wont go to the doc but Tues.I will go check on her and probable make her go if she looks worse,her pee is thik and florecent yellow,her poo is clay and grey,her skin yellow as her eyes are,so I know it is just like before,they wanted to put her in the hospital then but she didnt have insurance so they trusted her to flush her system..

then she also has the beginnings of phnomnia,she has had a c section so coughing is not good,prayers for her please

then number two husband broke his ankle putting him off for 6 wks,my husband is not a still person so I ask not for him but me not to kill himLaughing

what a mess,I just am running here and there and wore out..

03/04/2012 08:27 AM
Montag
Montag  

wow, broken. i guess it rained too much!

Sending prayers that all will work itself out & noone gets killed..

Take care of you.

03/04/2012 08:53 AM
happygranny

oh broken so sorry to hear bout your troubles, I hope things work out quickly so you can get back on even footing. We can't take these troubles and just deal with them like the average person, nooo we wind up a couple days later a virtual basket case hehe. I hate to say it but its true, you know we just had our little baby and some of same problems with jaundice only not quite as bad. we had to keep him on this special light at all times cept for feedings, and yeaaaa he finally doing much better, my daughter was quite upset as this is her first so she's not used to having things happen and she has no control over them, long story short what with trying to keep her on even keel and do all i could for her plus my own worrying done silently so as not to scare her I am now at home sitting in corner trying to keep my eyes open cause fatigue so high and pain is just racing from one end of body to other. wonderful hehe, I say this not to bring the attn to me, but to show i understand perfectly. I have faith all will be well and you I am sure handle it all with grace and strength. Hugs for you happy grannySad Smile

03/04/2012 10:33 AM
Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

broken lol.. wow girlfriend... tell your sister to get to the damn doctors we dont play with livers.. thanks...:/ ..and now Pnenominia.... mmm dont think so... i have her ass so back to the hospital it wouldnt be funny...

Broken ankle.... ugh for christ sakes...lol.... broken sit down.. thats an order!

03/04/2012 03:11 PM
MoiraWolf
MoiraWolf  

/votes with Adewyn

You need to slow down a bit and take a breather or you'll go into a Flare with that much stress! Take a bit to get your breath, take a nap, something, anything! You won't be much good to everyone else, if you get down too!

03/04/2012 04:42 PM
mem1318

I know I'm little late. I hope that girl went to ER. Tell her if she don't go. She is taking a big chance not being there for her babies. I hate to say that but it is the truth. Tell not to playing around. To use some common sense. Gee Whiz Don't let that hospital give her some meds and inst. then send here on her way. If they can not take care of her because of no ins coverage. Tell them to send her by ambulance to where she will be accepted. If this women skin and eyes has turn yellow. It is a possibility it is her liver. I would say 99% it is, I'm no doctor but this is one of the system that happens with livery, kidney hell the body is shutting down. I said if it takes scaring her do it. If it takes standing up to the ER do that too! I can say here in my city there is 1 hospital like that. We have about 10 hospital here. That 1 hospital will make sure that the patient is in the condition to go/ sent by emerge vehicle to another ER. Even the women only hospital will see an emerge. Worry about paying later. And some hospital have a payment plan. It should go on the bill from delivery of baby. Who gives a shit GO/ Check this out Life/Money Life---- Life/bills Life. As long as we walk on earth we will have BILLS

03/04/2012 05:39 PM
gringuita43
gringuita43Posts: 50

I am praying also....a friend of mine her niece had kind of the same thing where she turned yellow, her eyes, etc...she ended up staying a few weeks in hospital to flush her system but cant remember all that happened, imagine that...I cant remember....I have more sticky notes around my house to remind me of things.

Some hospitals will write off the bill, that has happened in my city based on need, the person wrote a letter and the hospital approved it....she wasnt going to go to the hospital for no insurance but her health was way more important so I pray she goes. Please take care of yourself and rest also so you dont have a major flare up....

03/04/2012 06:21 PM
faieriemama
faieriemama  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

OH Brandi my dear, sit down for a few minutes and breath drink a cup of tea, and relax. Then you can take of hubby, and yes I will pray that you don't kill him, just give him pain meds , the TV remote, snacks and something to drink. There's he's taken care of...now on to the sister... drag, carry, threaten use any means necessary to get her to the hospital. Heaven knows sisters can be stubborn but for her own good she needs to go, yellow skin and eyes are very serious symptoms and should not be taken lightly. Praying for strength for you, for healing for your sister and your husband. Big hugs and loads of love.

03/04/2012 06:30 PM
mabri
mabri  
VIP Member

Broken,

I am so sorry you are having all this going on at once. The rain doesn't ever completely stop, does it? I agree that you are gonna have to slow down some. I know it is your sister and hubbie, but if you go into a terrible flare, you won't be any good to anyone including yourself.

I also agree that your sister needs to go to the hospital. There is something wrong if the liver is not working correctly. My FIL just went through this, and they had to remove a blockage by the liver. There is also a chance of hepatitis A which is very contagious, but curable. Adewyn is right, the liver is nothing to play with. Also, as RW stated, screw the bill, she needs to be seen and treated by a dr. Please try to get her to go.

You are in my prayers, and I will watch the news to make sure that you aren't on Forensic Files for killing the hubbie...I think at one time each of us girls have thought about it...LOL HUGS

03/04/2012 06:49 PM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Oh, boy, here you go again is right ~~~ I m sorry to hear that you re going thru such an ordeal again.

Please convince your dear sister to seek medical attention ASAP, not Tuesday. Something is definitely not right with her system and she needs help immediately.

Of course, she will be my prayers and please keep us posted ~~~ We re here for you !!!

Marilyn

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved