MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/28/2012 04:09 AM

Totally Tuesday!

Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

Well monday is overand so arent the excuses lol... cant blame Monday anymore.. Nope you cant lol... It is Totally Tuesday! SOOOO Get that coffee (cant wait for mine lol) and Kick it this morning!.. oh yeah.. Kick monday in the rear and head into to Tuesday with no hopes dreams ..to do lists lol... and a little wiggling....crank up the tunes and get yourself going.. make that bed take that shower ((stop have another cup of coffee)) and keep that music cranked and a wiggle and giggle... and get your stuff done..!!! No excuses Smile

I am heading to ZUmba the store and then home to be with Dad..! Keep him laughing when he is having a good day and sit quietly when he is having a bad one.... make meals when he is hungry.. and listen to his breathing when he thinks i am not paying attention.. Smile

So Kick it up....! It is Totally Tuesday!

02/28/2012 05:19 AM
hedap

Adewyn,

I will certainly try to kick Tuesday's butt. I would like to get to the end of a day and say,"ha, ha. I didn't let fibro ruin my day!" Today going for pool exercises and phy therapy so I might just be a tad tired to cook tonight, may have to resort to pizza night. I'm working on it, I so want to get better, to enjoy some improvement.

hugs, heather

02/28/2012 03:22 PM
MoiraWolf
MoiraWolf  

My PT and pool days are Mon, Wed & Fri. Hubby had doc appointment today, and I had enough blood drawn at the rhuemy's office to feed a vampire army!

Weather's changing & the osteoarthritis in the left hip is giving me grief. Debating taking a nap after running around most of the morning. Don't feel too good, but don't want to sleep away the day and then be stuck awake all night. Wish we could find my heating pad!!

02/28/2012 04:10 PM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

okay I walked up and down stairs,does that count?lol..

oh one tip I was going to mention when I use to weight lift our trainer said park further away from the store tht way you get in some exstra walking..now I due that sometimes I cuss him under my breath though

02/28/2012 06:59 PM
ushie

Exhausted from horrible few days at work, but I managed some hard cleaning today.

02/28/2012 08:11 PM
Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

Hedap.. sounds like a plan... keep at it.. even if you have to take a nap after its all goood!!

moirawolf... take the damn nap you earned it lol.. feel better and get back at it Smile

Broken yes stairs count lol.. and yes parking the furtheest away helps.. every step counts!!

Ushie ~ Hard cleaning counts when we are exhausted

So proud of all of you!!! I kicked Zumba in the arse today and then did a few weights on my way out the door did manage to get gas in the car and bread for my father.. and then he was a miserable ass the rest of the day... i couldnt wait for Biggest loser to be on tonight my ONLY 2 hours i get to watch something I like (there was no nogotiation on this lol) and now in my room quickly going thru emails and forums and facebook and replying to a million people and dreading tomorrow all over again... he is a miserable ass when he cant breathe (understandably) and even worse when he cant do something by himself from start to finish (which is everything) Oh he throws things swears and then hits the nebulizer and oxygen and each time he is better i say... was that worth the tantrum... and he says no.. i am sorry... i say dont be sorry with me.. i understand you are frustrated but learn to deal dad..learn to deal... this is not something we can make go away... i think that is what pisses him off the most.. that it is not gonna get better.... and i understand that too... sighs... so today i ignored all his tantums and read a book.. i asked a couple times if he needed help and he made snarky remarks and i would reply oh thats funny and go back to reading lol.. man did he calm down quick without and audience lol.. (typical 2 yr old LOL) made my cinnamon rolls tonight and watched BL and i was happy as a pig in S88t Laughing

til tomorrow Smile

02/29/2012 12:35 AM
faieriemama
faieriemama  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Well I didn't manage to kick Mondays butt, but I did manage to do a fairly good job of taking on Tuesday. I got my living room cleaned... well most of it anyway. The dishes are done and I only needed one nap to do it all in, and of course help from my son. Adewyn, I loved reading about the day with your Dad it reminded of my Mom. I took care of her for years she was disabled and had CHF, which is what caused her to pass on. He is blessed to have you there with him and you are blessed to be able to spend this time with him. Even if it can be like taking care of a small child sometimes, we still love them all the same. Hugs and love

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved