MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/01/2009 01:45 AM

I think we should all do this together!!

painfree4life

Last week I decided I had enough! I changed everything I was eating. I cut back from a pot a day to one cup of coffee. I changed and slowed down on cigs. I drank a ton more water. I took more naps...

I Haven t started exercising yet. The small changes I have done have helped alot. More energy, felt better, less pain,,ect...... I am in for a new year the right way. Lets all do this together. We can chat everyday about what we had that day to eat, how many waters we have drank..We can monitor each other, and talk about the changes each one of us has done. It will pump everyone up, and jump start the new year right. This is a fabulous way for us to do something great for our bodies, and be able to share the ups and downs. It will be harder to fall off the bus, with the push we can get from one another. Anyone in??? We do not need to look at this as weight loss, we need to look at it like a group of Fibro patients doing the right things to help fight our diseases.

--- The discussion has been locked ---

02/01/2009 04:30 AM
bosco

i am in 100%! i been trying different things for the last while, and i've been eating less sweets and coclate, and i only drink fizzy drinks at de weekend, i drink about 5 leters of water a day and i nap for a haft an hour after school before i start my homework, when i got sick i gained alot of weight and it worried me because it couldn't be good for me now i'm back to my pre-illness size but i sure my body could be a bit healther and i want to do everything i can to help it, and anyone else who wants to fight this!

02/01/2009 04:56 AM
painfree4life

OK WELL ITS GOING TO TAKE SOME TIME TO GET EVERYONE TOGETHER ON THIS... WE HAVE ALOT OF DIFFERENT TALENTED PEOPLE IN OUR GROUP. We will be able to utilize the group to do different things to help.

02/01/2009 04:57 AM
painfree4life

PLEASE EVERYONE RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE QUICKLY SO WE CAN GET STARTED!!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!!

02/01/2009 08:18 AM
InTheMoment
InTheMoment  

I've been wanting to do this for a long, long time! My Doctor swears that all my pain (my fat too) will go away, if I eat all raw, unprocessed food! If only it were so simple...

02/01/2009 10:27 AM
mellydramatic
mellydramaticPosts: 577

I'm starting on this diet today that was posted on another thread. I'm a brand new member and just posted in New Member thread. Count me in on this..... and I'm dying for a cookie! SOMEONE STOP ME!!!

http://www.fibromyalgiatreatment.com/Research_HGdiet.htm

Post edited by: mellydramatic, at: 02/01/2009 10:28

02/01/2009 12:29 PM
painfree4life

good i need to do some research..Pm me so I can keep up with your name... Your Dr is right no offense..but in 2 days i felt better

02/01/2009 12:51 PM
Iknowpain
Iknowpain  

Post edited by: Iknowpain, at: 02/15/2009 14:22

02/01/2009 12:57 PM
McFoggy
McFoggy  

I don't know how much exercise I will able to do but I would like to try the diet listed, thanks for posting. I've started drinking more water lately, so that's two things I will be able to handle and am looking forward to it. Good luck to everyone!

02/01/2009 01:16 PM
painfree4life

Im happy to see already we have a good response.. lets give everyone the week it takes me to do the research on the fibro diet to get posted that they want to do it

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved