MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/27/2012 03:42 PM

Im a dumb

broken
broken  
Group Leader

as you all know I said I was having the trial stimulater today..well after preparing and getting there nope,it was another talk meeting..this time with a phys.to make sure Im not crazySilly.the mistake was the phine call setting up the appointment, they said it was for the trial stimulater,that was right ust wrong thinking so a very long day and no futher to answers,thank you for your prayers I will store them up for the real deal,lol Shocked

01/27/2012 03:49 PM
hatbox121
hatbox121  
Group Leader

Well, that sucks. How did you manage to fool the psyc? hahahaha Tongue

01/27/2012 04:12 PM
FibroCFS
FibroCFS  

Oh boy, well I hope you get what you need soon.

01/27/2012 06:03 PM
mem1318

Well, how long will it be now? What talking with a phys (physiatrist) have to do with get it done? I read where you may/will see rehabilitation physicians, receive physical therapy. Those are not crazy doctor. If they are then hell I'm crazy because I've had to go to them often. Tell you what come on down and we will all get together. Half will hold you down the other half will figure out how to cut and insert this TENS unit. Will just have to leave a hole so that we can change the battery. Just big enough for a 9volt. Sorry you got yourself together to go through this now you have to start over again.

01/27/2012 06:13 PM
mabri
mabri  
VIP Member

Brandi,

Sorry that you had another let down. I do hope it won't be long for the next appt so they can do the trial run. I know you want this to work, and we are all behind you. We will continue praying...just gives us longer to pray. Let us know what is going on. HUGS

01/27/2012 08:18 PM
ushie

YOU are not dumb! However, I suggest we do Realityworld's thing but make it more like Dr. Frankenstein's labwork--I'll bring the kite... Major hugs to you!

01/27/2012 08:23 PM
mem1318

HA!!! COME IN TO MY WORLD MY DEAR. WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU? I'm so stupid if you all could have seen how slow I WAS TYPING THIS. I don't know if it was a senior moment or Fibro. but I laugh at myself. I'm losing it min by min. lmao

01/27/2012 10:17 PM
Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

aaahhhh a brain fart all the way around.... its ok... they didnt take you to the funny farm so i guess you are on your way lol

01/27/2012 10:48 PM
faieriemama
faieriemama  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

You're not dumb, they just need to work on explaining better. I got needles and thread if we're going RW's way! muwahhhahaha!! Oh well, any way we go dear will continue to pray for you, extra prayers are always a god thing.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved