MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/25/2011 09:19 AM

Fibro camping

ouchee
ouchee  

Okay let's see what it would look like to have a fribo camping trip. I'll start...........you can only bring one item at a time. Pretend it is summer.............

I'm going camping and I'm going to bring all of my sleeping pillow so that I can sleep comfortably............

11/25/2011 09:19 AM
ouchee
ouchee  

What are you bringing??????? Tongue

11/25/2011 09:33 AM
faerie
faerie  

I am bringing my S.A. sunshine. I don't trust your American weather. PLUS - - we are going to be camping - - - - - Whose idea was this - - I HATE CAMPING) and if it gets cold I won't have electricity for my electric blanket.

Ouchee - - - - I don't want to go camping - - - - I want to go to Vegas!!!!

Meet you at the roulette table!!!

Love Faerie

11/25/2011 10:16 AM
PrincessButterfly

I have never been camping. But I was going bring an AERO Bed but I will bring my Pain Meds and Muscle Relaxers and WATER!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

It would be nice to go someplace where they have Room Service...W00t

Post edited by: PrincessButterfly, at: 11/25/2011 10:20 AM

11/25/2011 10:16 AM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

lol, well I wont bring all my pillows I will be stealing, I mean "borrowing" ouchee's, and bless Faerie she has the weather covered..(no this is camping not gambling next time we will go to vegas)

so hmm I guess I will bring Isabella my dog,no one can "Borrow" her she will bite you,lol and she is my heating rock & my security blanket..

11/25/2011 10:35 AM
faerie
faerie  

Oh Boy!!!!! Already this trip is not working!!!!!!!!!

PrincessButterfly and I want room service and a roulette table - - Ouchee and Broken (Brandi - I can't believe you didn't agree with me) want to go camping!!! YUCK!

Can we reach a compromise!!!! We meet on an island - - - with a hotel and room service??

Now THAT sounds like a plan!!

Hugs. Faerie

11/25/2011 10:44 AM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

No! no! my friend go with Camping..shh I will tell you a secret dont tell the others..I have a camper! well a pop up but it will work! and know one said where we were caming it could be right out side off Vegas they have camp sites...shh dont tell,crap wait does that mean I have to choose between the camper and Isabell.. never mind Faerie...

11/25/2011 10:53 AM
PrincessButterfly

LMAO Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

This is too funny!

Faerie we can stay at a beautiful suite in Vegas and Broken and Ouchee can stay in the camper.

We will get room service and manicure and pedicures and they can have fun in the camper. Silly

How does that sound? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Tongue

11/25/2011 11:23 AM
oroman
oroman  

I don't like camping if I can't bring a comfy mattress, heating blanket since I am always cold and stuff to eat and lots of tea and water.

I have been to Vegas and I want to go back and stay at one of the hotels and then watch others stay in a camper while the rest of us take it easy. I have arthritis big time, so I have to be selfish. Sorry ladies, I am other wise easy going.

11/25/2011 11:36 AM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

people people the camping was Ouchee's Idea, we are playing off of her wishes not mine,lol we have to camp you cant stay in a hotel thats not playing fair,lol..

Ouchee can we turn this dream into Vegas they are not co operating faerie started a revolt..just like her...lol

okay people my camper will not work but if we camp out here in ARK.. I Know a place its a good place, and not Far from my house shh dont tell Ouchee she staarted this...

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved