MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/24/2011 04:06 AM

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I love you all!

Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

Goood Morning!!! Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and family! May the day ring much joy and happiness .... We all have alot to be thankful for... As my close friends know I am very Thankful to get up each day and put one foot in front of the other and walk...and I am super grateful for Zumba helping me get my flexiblity back .. and I am forever grateful for my Hubby .. my Kids...My Fids....and My friends (Zumba and Spiritual ones and my Fibro ones!) and family. Without all of you giving me the support and encouragement each and everyday...It would have taken evem longer to get back on the road of recovery! One foot in front of the other each and everyday! Have a Fabulous Turkey Gobble Gobble Day!

11/24/2011 09:07 AM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Good morning, Good morning, Good morning, and Happy Thanksgiving, Adewyn (and all to follow) ~~~

Even tho' each and every one of us are here for exactly the same reasons (we all suffer terrible pain), we DO have many things to be thankful for ~~~

Family is always #1. on my list but the friends I have made here and all that I have learned here comes in in the top #10.

Have a wonderful holiday, enjoy everything you eat and treat yourself special ~~~

{{{HUGS}}} marilyn

11/24/2011 09:50 AM
sparklehorse

Gobble gobble Tongue

Happy happy T day Adewyn and everyone Smile!

11/24/2011 06:55 PM
Iam1ShadyLady
Iam1ShadyLady  
I'm an Advocate

Happy Thanksgiving Adewyn!!!!

Hugz,

SHELL

11/24/2011 07:44 PM
hatbox121
hatbox121  
Group Leader

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved