MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/23/2011 12:12 AM

THANKSGIVING BLESSINGS FROM S.A.

faerie
faerie  

Smile My precious fibro family. I want to wish you all a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving.

No matter how big or small your family and table is this year - even if you are only sharing it with one of your furbabies - may it be a joyful, peaceful day. And of course my biggest wish for all of you is that it is a low pain day.

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here, but I have family in America so I always feel involved.

Much love to each and every one of you, - - - and PLEASE my friends - - pace yourselves so that you can enjoy yourselves.

Gentle hugs.

Faerie

11/23/2011 04:16 AM
mem1318

faerie, thank you so much. It is hard when you are not feeling well and trying to cook and entertain. I went to bed at 2:45 am, don't remember sleeping any. I was back up at 6am. Going crazy trying to get house cleaned and baking out of the way while washing. Today will be a busy day for me. When I did finally did lay down everything hurt. But after taking meds I feel a little better. I am trying to pace myself but in return I'm turning around in circle. But I have everything here and happy to not have to go out for anything. I don't think. You also enjoy the day just relaxing if nothing else.

11/23/2011 07:56 AM
hatbox121
hatbox121  
Group Leader

Thanks. Hope you have a lovely Thursday!

11/23/2011 09:25 AM
sparklehorse

Thanks Faerie Kissing

11/23/2011 04:36 PM
Iam1ShadyLady
Iam1ShadyLady  
I'm an Advocate

Since Hubby is in hospital we aren't having the big dinner that I always cook. Son or I neither one are in the mood. So I am spared until Christmas when I plan to really make up for it.

Thanks Faerie and even if you are not celebrating I hope you have a blessed and pain free or less pain day.

Hugz,

SHELL

11/23/2011 06:28 PM
ushie

Thank you , Faerie! ShadyLady, Ice Cream. That might perk you up a bit...

11/23/2011 06:47 PM
mabri
mabri  
VIP Member

Thank you Faerie for your wishes. You are such a wonderful person, and I am very thankful for you and the rest of my fibro friends.

I also want to wish each and everyone a very painfree, energy filled, enjoyable Thanksgiving Day!! HUGS

11/23/2011 07:34 PM
Iam1ShadyLady
Iam1ShadyLady  
I'm an Advocate

Oh Ushie!!!

Now I want to run to the store!!! LOL. I'll wait till tomorrow though because I don't like to drive at night. I might change my mind if I went out there now anyway because it's cold out there.

I can taste it now, Moosetracks!!! I wonder if there is any kind of pumpkin ice cream????

Hugz,

SHELL

11/23/2011 07:43 PM
PrincessButterfly

Shell,

This is for you! Smile

11/23/2011 07:47 PM
PrincessButterfly

Shell,

This for you too! Tongue

Continued on the next page......Kissing

Post edited by: PrincessButterfly, at: 11/23/2011 07:49 PM

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved