MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/15/2011 01:13 PM

Website posting and pain

ouchee
ouchee  

Okay this amazed me. All these years 30+ that I have had fibromyalgia I was shocked when I read this website. I think there was only one thing on this list I haven't experienced at one time or another.

http://abarnabas.tripod.com/indexfibrosymptoms.html

The good new is for the "newbies". I can't tell you how many years I dealt with doctors that had no idea what was going on with my body and when you are a kid and the doctors are telling you that you are crazy and need a psychiatrist because your nuts it really does make you "nuts"!!!! Tongue I am proof of that.....lol.

Anyway, try to stay positive. Fibro has come a long way in the last couple of years and they continue to find out more and more every day. I know it's hard on some days but hang in there. You learn to live with things the best you can. Education is key here. Learn as much as you can and try different things to help you along the way. We are all different and yet we are all the same. Wink Shocked

You will all go thru the good Tongue Smile Wink Cool , the bad Devil Sick Angry and the ugly Sick Blush Sad Dizzy before it's over but no matter what you are beautiful just the way you are no matter what you are going through. Wink

11/15/2011 05:50 PM
ushie

And never be afraid to offer your own suggestions to your doc! You know your body best!

11/15/2011 09:00 PM
mabri
mabri  
VIP Member

Ouchie,

You are absolutely right. Although each of us is different, we have a lot in common symptom wise. I was shocked to see that list also, and was surprised at how long I have had some of the symptoms prior to knowing that anything was wrong. It's a great reference especially for new members. Thanks for bringing it up! HUGS

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved