MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/09/2009 11:13 AM

Fibromyalgia Jokes To Brighten Up Your Day!

Myn
Myn  

1. How many fibro sufferers does it take to get through one day?

Answer: 13- 12 for two hours each, and 1 to wear all of the necessary

medical equipment from the muscle strain it causes.

2. What did the hypochondriac say to the fibro sufferer?

Answer: Do you have an extra splint? I think I hurt my arm just looking at yours.

3. And then there was the fibro sufferer taking a walk in early-morning in San Francisco. She hobbled up to the first person she saw and said,Thank God I'm not the only one feeling foggy this morning!

4. How many fibro sufferers does it take to clean the house?

Answer: 50, but then you can't find the carpet.

5. Why did the fibro sufferer cross the road?

Answer: To get to the pain clinic on the other side.

6. How does a fibro sufferer make dinner for 12 people?Answer: Hello, Domino's?

7. Having Fibromyalgia is an enlightening experience, but when you have to yell Turn off that @#*& lamp and realize it's the sun, you know it'stime to lie down and have someone wait on you hand and foot.

8. A chronic fatigue sufferer, a lupus sufferer and a fibro sufferer meet in a coffee shop. All three are talking about how their conditions affect them, when the chronic fatigue sufferer says, I'm always so tired that I can't get out of bed without my husband bringing me some coffee to get my engine started first thing in the morning. If it weren't for him, I don't know what I'd do. The lupus sufferer looks at her friend, and says, I'm so achy all the time that I don't know what hurts more- my insides or my muscles. Any time I spend in sunlight makes me break out more. The fibro sufferer sighs and set her coffee down. I've both those problems, and the fog besides. I think LA sees less fog/smog that I do. My boyfriend

not only has to get me chocolate coffee first thing, but it takes both him and the cat to get me into the shower most mornings.Hmm. The chronic fatigue sufferers muses. God must love everyone with our

diseases more than the rest of the world.Why is that? The lupus sufferer asks. Why, didn't you know? The fibro sufferer asks, Somebody has to eat all of that chocolate!.

Just a couple jokes to brighten up your day! Wink

01/09/2009 11:49 AM
hcronch
hcronch  

Thanks for the laughs!!!

Hello....Domino's...I have done that before....and it works!!! Laughing Whistling

01/09/2009 12:42 PM
Midnyte

I like those jokes Smile

01/09/2009 12:56 PM
livn4jc4evr
livn4jc4evr  

Those are cute I saw those on the other site too.

01/09/2009 06:28 PM
Janilee

Thanks MYN I enjoyed them.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved