MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/26/2011 07:12 PM

Got any cheese with that whine?

mabri
mabri  
VIP Member

I'm sorry, I'm just whining...I had a bad day yesterday, and today. Nobody wants to listen to me whine, so I nominated you...my friends.

Yesterday was another day at the job from hell, then when I got off, I got to go to Walmart to buy some groceries in case Irene decided to come for a visit. I'm sure you all know how much fun that was...A couple of times, I thought I was gonna pass out in the store, but I made it. By now, I am profusely sweating..(I think it has to do with my meds) and I walk by the stand up freezers to find some frozen chicken patties, and I almost crawled in..I wondered if I would be able to get out when I cooled off, so I decided against it.

So, I get home. Hubby carries all bags in,(thank God) and we put it away. I got lunchmeat to have sandwiches for supper. I am so tired and hot that I sit down in my chair and am too weak to get up. Hubby makes himself a sandwich, and then asks me if he should put the meat away, or if I'm gonna eat. (Does one think he could have offered to make me one?) I finally get up to make one, and I start to cough. It feels like I have something stuck in my throat, and I am coughing violently. (Hubbie's in his chair) I start wretching like I'm gonna throw up, and finally wet myself.. (sorry, but it's the truth) I start heading for the bathroom, still coughing and wretching...(Hubbie's still in his chair). I finally make it to the bathroom, sitting on the toilet, holding the trash can in case I throw up, and who comes and opens the door...Hubbie "What are you doing?" I felt like telling him I was trying out for a movie, the exorsist 5.

Anyway, to make a long story not soooo long, today my entire body hurts. I don't know how much of it is the fm and how much is that I pulled every muscle in my back, stomach and who knows where else from all that violent coughing...I think someone took me out back and beat me with a 2x4. Just so you know..I am having a pity party for myself. I've went all out with the food, and entertainment. I don't do this small 'ya know.

Just love me and tell me you feel sorry for me...it will make me feel better...

**Tip** when you ask your hubbie to fix the dogs water bowl outside that is green, that doesn't mean just add more water...I did it myself!

08/26/2011 07:26 PM
sunnydays
sunnydays  

I love you Becky,and I feel so sorry for youSmile I am truly sorry your having such a crappy day! I hope your able to get a good nights rest,and you have a better weekend. I hope Irene dosent visitSad Please hang in there and feel better soon! And maybe tonight while hubby is sleeping,pull out a couple nose hairs!

08/26/2011 07:38 PM
hatbox121
hatbox121  
Group Leader

Well, was your arm hanging off? No? Well, then your fine! Two weeks later, husband has the sniffles and all of a sudden he's dying!! Or that's the way it goes around my house most of the time.

I hope you get to feeling better by the morning!! Throw some chocolate in there, add a dash of epsom, and sprinkle with pain meds!

08/26/2011 07:43 PM
FibroinNGA

Becky - I'm so sorry that you have had such a bad couple of days. I wish I could be honest enough to whine like you did.: ) Still gotta keep appearances up - isn't that stupid!

Please try to get some rest this weekend.

Praying for your safety!

Love you - Lynn

08/26/2011 08:10 PM
mabri
mabri  
VIP Member

Thanks you guys...It just makes me feel better to know that SOMEONE out there understands and cares. I love my fibro family. Isn't it a shame that we all have to be sick to find eachother? Oh well, maybe we wouldn't be who we are if we weren't. Love you!

**Sunny, love the idea of the nose hairs! LOL If I thought I could get away with it, I surely would. Maybe I'll just crush his bag of chips! LOL**

08/26/2011 10:55 PM
Kvasconez

I'm an Advocate

Awww, sweetie...I spent quality time with my family tonight, so I didn't see your post until now... My eldest had to evacuate prior to Irene...by the way, how close are you to the coast?

Anyway, I am so very sorry! Men...sensitivity of a pea sometimes...next time you make dinner, do for yourself and sit down to eat...when he asks, tell him that was for the other night. I like sunny's too. I would say put his hand in water while he is sleeping, but then you would have to clean the sheets. of course we all occasionally dream of doing a Lorena Bobbit every so often...thinking it but not doing it makesbyou feel better some times!

Hope you have the heating pad on and are taking it easy. I wish I could be there to help out!

Anyway, you get a poor baby from me. I hope all is well tomorrow as the storm passes both of our areas. I will check in on you later today! Feel better. Love you sweetie!

Post edited by: Kvasconez, at: 08/26/2011 10:58 PM

08/27/2011 03:45 AM
Lillipopz
Lillipopz  

I hope tomorrow is better for you!

Sounds like a pretty lame day/night on your part =(

Deffinatly agree with Sunny's idea! I wish I could do that sometimes!!

Especially when I wake up randomly during the night and my other half starts snoring and I miss that small chance I have to get back to sleep before the pain sets in -_-

But now I might need some cheese with my wine! So I'm just going to wish you a lovely day full of nice things to make up for today!~ *Hugs to you~!*

08/27/2011 03:35 PM
faieriemama
faieriemama  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hope to day was better than yesteday for you mabri dear. We all need to throw a really good pity party now and then, if we don't throw it for ourselves no one wlse will, and here is a great place to have one. Thats what friends are for... to come your pity parties so you're not alone. LOL Love you.

08/27/2011 05:59 PM
mabri
mabri  
VIP Member

thanks again. You are sooo great! This is the one place that I can say anything, and nobody acts like I'm out of line. I don't know what I would've done if I hadn't found you!!

08/29/2011 06:30 PM
OkieNell
OkieNell  

Becky Dear, you had me rolling with tears in my eyes!!! Not that I'm laughing at your pain and problems but because of the humor you threw in there too! I love the nose hair thing...and I can just imagine how it would go: "twang"...."WHAT THE...?!?!?!".......huh, honey are you ok? what happened? *blink, blink*

Hope you are feeling better tonight and know that I'm glad you stopped in so we could enjoy some cheese and wine with you!!! Tongue

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved