01/04/2009 02:59 PM

feeling alone

mamalama
mamalama  

Can someone help me w/feeling alone----i just want to cry

01/04/2009 03:04 PM
mamalama
mamalama  

wow how this has changed. It's been a while since i've been online and everythings changed so much

01/04/2009 03:05 PM
Casty
0hCasty  
VIP Member

Oh mama I am so sorry you are feeling so bad. Close your eyes and imagine a very large but gentle hug. Feel my heartbeat. I am stroking your hair. We are there with you hon. Keep posting, we're here for you. Stay here.

01/04/2009 03:07 PM
bits
bits  
VIP Member

I will try to help you. There have been times I felt alone. May I ask why are you feeling this way?

01/04/2009 03:07 PM
mamalama
mamalama  

ohhh Casty--you're gonna make me cry. It's just that i was totally pain free for 2 months and guess what! Here we go AGAIN! I'm so exhausted.

By the way---forgive my rudeness please. It's nice to meet you. I'm just feeling so depressed at the moment.

01/04/2009 03:09 PM
mamalama
mamalama  

noone understands the pain. My family has no idea what to do or even say anymore and they even say "I'm tired of hearing about it" and that "they hear it everyday" and they DON"T!! If they only knew how much pain i actually hide from them.

01/04/2009 03:10 PM
KayDesigner

mama - My heart grieves for you hun and I'm just so sorry you are feeling so alone. I agree with Casty, please just try and think that we are all there with you linked arm in arm giving you big hugs. We may not be there with you physically, but we sure are with you emotionally and in spirit.

Please start posting and share...vent, rant, rave...please let your feelings out. That's what we are here for - we are here to help one another. Your thread could begin us all posting to help you and in turn, that could help someone else that feels so alone.

Like I said, always know, we are here for you...you are NOT alone. Please let us help you.

Hugs,

Kay

01/04/2009 03:12 PM
mamalama
mamalama  

I get so angry. What can i say to them? Nothing really because in reality they aren't in my shoes.

01/04/2009 03:15 PM
mamalama
mamalama  

the fibro leads to TMJ which leads to RLS which leads to arthritis and yada, yada, yada. My hubby (who is NEVER sick) gets so frustrated w/all the doctors. WELL! I just wonder how the heck he thinks that i feel?

01/04/2009 03:20 PM
bits
bits  
VIP Member

Mama, Casty has painted a beautiful picture of caring. I am so sorry you are in pain. Used to be when I had been pain free (or low level of pain) and pain came back I would become very depressed. In my situation, I think I had convinced myself that maybe I really didn't have a disease and all the docs were wrong. And when the pain returned I had to admit I was sick. Time and time again. Vicious cycle. Now, I have learned that I do have a disease. That it has never went away. It is only sleeping whenever I have good days. So, now when it wakes up, I am not suprised nor crushed but am able to deal with it much better. Lots of Gentle hugs. I hope you get some relief.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved