MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/04/2011 06:41 PM

Came across really helpful info

BrunoFan33
BrunoFan33  

While reading "Pain Pathways" Summer 2011, I came across an article on Fibromyalgia... and this web site

http://www.fmcpaware.org/

It lists 'overlapping conditions & I counted 25 that I've been diagnosed with.....

BTW, I had an L4-L5 Lumbar Fusion with Instrumentation on May 31, 2011.... Helps with the sciatica (which had gotten to the point of 'shoot me or let's get this surgery ASAP!)... Still have arthritis and, as I mentioned, several other conditions.

Had tried just about literally everything including holistic, alternative, etc, etc....Spinal Nerve Root Blocks, Facet Joint Injections.... You name it.

I try to be + and educate myself as much as possible on my conditions. I hope to help others with any knowledge &/or past experiences I've had.

08/05/2011 05:44 PM
faieriemama
faieriemama  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Thank you so much for sharing this info, it was so helpful. Many of us have various other overlapping diseases, syndromes or whatever they go by, it's great to get info on them. I think we've all tried just about everything out there if you combine our experiences, that's one thing I love about this group, sombeodies probably done it or had it done to them. We all share our experiences and gain a little knowledge. Welcome to the group look forward to getting to know oyu.

08/05/2011 06:13 PM
BrunoFan33
BrunoFan33  

Oh and BTW, the below is a Facebook page:

Fibro 360 Community | Fibromyalgia and Fatigue Centers

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved