MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/11/2011 08:52 PM

Skin Problems

want2bpainfree
want2bpainfree  

Iam wondering has anyone had any skin problems, I have a problem with my legs, the doctor told me it was some type of vasculitus and that is was resloving itself. I have had this issue since August of last year along with the continuous buring sensation. There are days that I cant even put on pants. please advise . I would also like to know if in the near future will anyone be interested in putting together a walk a thon or is there one that is held. Thanks

WANT2BPAINFREE

07/12/2011 04:29 AM
Malinda1
Malinda1  

I have psoriasis but what you explained doesn't sound like that. Hope someone has answers for you.

07/13/2011 08:17 AM
Fantod

Skin problems are common with Fibromyalgia (FMS). I am always developing weird rashes or some other problem. I drive my dermatologist nuts. The burning sensation that you are describing is probably nerve pain related. Another common perk of FMS. Gabapentin is usually described for nerve pain. Take care.

07/13/2011 10:36 AM
DanikaM
DanikaM  

A walkathon sounds awesome! I haven't heard of any around.

I have some weird thing going on in one of my legs. My mom said it was vericous veins but it doesn't look like anyone elses vericose veins so I'm wondering. Never had any of the burning you explained but sometimes I feel super itchy like their are spiders on me. It doesn't happen much though.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved